Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2002 12:21:42 PM EDT
Sorry for the absence of posts.  Community college classes are out for the summer, so I am not around a high bandwidth connection very often these days.  (only here on Mondays and Wednesdays right now)

ETH, I am certain I will make the shoot at your place.  Last weekend in June is fine by me.  My brother tends to be more industrious than I, so he is always a "?" for attendance.    

ilikelegs, I got your IM but I am getting a "that user's mailbox is full." when trying to reply.  

LT, if you guys are going to get together at Mesquite, gimme a buzz.  Mesquite is just down the road and I have some vacation time to kill.

To all others in the DFW area.  I need help.  My wife expects me to actually do something productive for the next three months of vacation.  Please, please call me when you want to go hang out, shoot, eat, drink, be merry.  

Get me away from her before she puts me to work around the house.  

TIA

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
My Lord in Heaven, [b]TheRedGoat[/b], as I live and breathe!

I won't bother asking you where you've been, I figure it may be classified or something, but it is truly good to see you back!

You [b]RedGoats[/b] always have a standing invitation to the Hun Farm! You know that!

Hopefully, your bro can make it, but there's always October (and cool weather!)

Eric The(OFabjousDay,Calloo,Callay)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I could tell you where I have been, but then I would have to invite you next time.  ;)

Seriously, just been hunting, fishing, partying.

Nothing too classified.  

BTW, missed you all at the party barn this past weekend.  Lots of cold beer, hamburgers and partygoers.  I drank your share.  I think Jarhead drank DonR's share.  Bunghole drank the rest.

Besides, I am almost to the magical 1000 post and I hate to waste these last 'newbie' posts.  After 1000 I get the secret handshake, special post respect, etc.  I am not sure I can handle all that responsibility.

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey TRG, I sent you an IM. I'm off this weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) let me know if you get too bored.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I am in the D/FW area... when's the next gathering? IM me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

TRG, when are you thinking about going to ETH's farm?  Friday or Sat?  
View Quote

Heck, we know where it's located now.  Let's head down early on Friday.  Remember it is 5+ hours for me to get there, so the earliest I would be arriving is about 10-11 AM.

You wanna catch a ride with me?  I will be coming around the north/east side of Dallas.  Last I checked you were in the south part of Ft. Worth, right?

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think LT and a few others are goingto get together in Mesquite this weekend.  

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#11]
TRG, I think Mojo is going to ride with me. I got my new ATV today and I'm going to take the truck. I'll also sleep in the bed of the truck  so I don't keep anyone awake with my snoring. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:36:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
TRG, I think Mojo is going to ride with me. I got my new ATV today and I'm going to take the truck. I'll also sleep in the bed of the truck  so I don't keep anyone awake with my snoring. [:D]
View Quote

Sounds like a plan!

BTW, bung, you wanna try to hook up with LT and the others in Mesquite Saturday?

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:38:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:43:07 PM EDT
[#14]
BTW, bung, you wanna try to hook up with LT and the others in Mesquite Saturday?
View Quote

That sounds good. Are they meeting at the Mesquite show?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 1:46:12 PM EDT
[#15]
[URL]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=119006[/URL]

Uhmmm, maybe they are meeting next weekend?

Is there a Mesquite show this weekend?  I have some gun money to spend.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 2:20:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[b]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like a plan!

TheRedGoat
View Quote
[/b]

BTW, TRG, we all can meet us at Decatur on Friday AM about 9:00 or somthing, and we can follow ETH--much safer as far as traffic ticket is concerned.[:D]
View Quote

I remember your post about how quick ETH allowed you to travel.  How does following ETH allow you to speed?  Stealth shielding?  Following a rabbit?  Radar scrambler?  Inquiring minds want to know...

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

TheRedGoat
View Quote

I thought the next mesquite show (big town) was in mid july. No shows in late may/june. Am I wrong? I need to hit up DRS for more cheap 5.56 and .45 ammo, would not mind meeting a few of you guys.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 5:01:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

TheRedGoat
View Quote

When & Where? If I am not moving into my ne whouse, I will be around...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top