Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
3/20/2017 5:03:23 PM
Posted: 5/29/2002 5:41:39 AM EDT
I don't very much about him but he seems like an alright guy. what is doing that you like/don't like?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:31:57 AM EDT
GOOD Pro 2nd Anti BS
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:37:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:38:04 AM EDT
Fair. He pushed for the damn light rail boondogle. He won't be re-elected if he decides to run again. Unfortunately, that means someone REALLY crappy will get in, like a green nazi or something.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:40:47 AM EDT
Hey iNuhBaD - you live in the Northside or something, near Robbinsdale? Dats a BadNayburhood. Where the hell are the damn Libertarian candidates around here? Last mayoral election here in Minneapolis, we had a choice between TWO DFLers (Democratic Farm Labor, our own little bolshiveks). What a joke. I voted for "none of the above".
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:46:47 AM EDT
Hey Jackalope,are you interested in seein some tat work that I have?I remember from an earlyer post that's what you do.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:59:16 AM EDT
I had no idea he didn't push for CCW - I knew it was in his campaign platform.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:38:47 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Tate: I had no idea he didn't push for CCW - I knew it was in his campaign platform.
View Quote
Sure was.... He got his permit and said to hell with the rest of us. The guy is a pure, #1, class A jack-ass
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:45:38 AM EDT
I kinda liked him in The Running Man. "Are you ready for pain, are you ready for suffering ?, then you're ready for Captain Freedom's workout."
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 10:54:18 AM EDT
Predator [1987] Blain: "Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here! This stuff will make you a god damnned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me!"
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:12:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:46:41 AM EDT
He's an idiot!
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:35:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 6:23:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 9:41:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DVDTracker: I'm going to Minneapolis after the BRC. Anyone want to meet me at Armored Fire for a little full-auto fun the afternoon of the 5th?
View Quote
I'd make it, but I have to be to work at 3:00 If you plan on getting there earlier I can show tho.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 2:49:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:19:47 PM EDT
Neither. He's just an idiot. I work in Duluth MN and we recently had a problem where foreign vessels were docking and doing their business, and while they were here they would have older women go into town and solicit young girls (16-17 yr olds) to come on the ships and sleep with crewmembers for money. Jesse's response was "well they just outta legalize prostitution". Now I ask you, is that a solution to the problem we were having? Would you like your teenage daughter selling herself to scum? The mayor of Duluth Gary Doty chewed him a new asshole.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:31:04 PM EDT
While i was still living in CA it seemed Mr. Ventura was a straight-shooting non-politico. Since moving back I realize he's a F*#@ing moron. He has been caught lying to the public many times. He's too brain dead to remember what he told the media six months before. Actually responded to a reporter's question "Awk!" (spelling correct)(his brain froze as he thinking)...An idiot politician and an embarassment to the state of Minnesota. Lightfighter...out! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:45:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:11:11 AM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: [img]http://www.canoe.ca/WrestlingImagesVentura/ventura_boa.jpg[/img] tbs
View Quote
Do I really need to say more?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 1:19:02 AM EDT
Navy-Seals do like pink! He did his stint ,served his country went on to Pro wrestling. Just wants to make the bucks now like a side show exhib. Just another actor. Was lots of fun untill he took hemself serious. We Don't Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:42:44 AM EDT
Jesse is a complete idiot. He was a strong advocate of CCW until he got elected & got his. Then he totally forgot about it. He couldn't even get his CCW when he was a mayor, Brooklyn Park, I think. His candidacy was all about feeding his ego & making a lot of money for him. He helped a previous candidate run as an independent & the other candidate got no publicity unless Jesse was with him on the campaign trail. One of the handlers got the idea that Jesse himself should run & the rest is history, as Jesse will be after the next election. He only won because of the throw-away vote of the Univ. of MN students & disaffected rural voters. His Democratic opponent, Skip Humphrey, is a tax & spend ultraliberal in the grand Minnesota tradition & his Republican opponent, Norm Coleman, is a transplanted new Yorker who recently changed his affiliation from Democratic to Republican. Jesse only looks attractive to non-Minnesotans because he is a great sideshow. He only looks like a straight shooter because he is too stupid to be diplomatic. He has given me a whole new appreciation for professional politicians.
Top Top