Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 5:30:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Palestinian gunmen will shoot anybody. They have absolutely no standards. If the Palestinians had nukes they would have already been used, even if the fallout would have killed them as well. It's just a race war from their perspective and the world should side against the most indiscriminate purveyors of violence.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Eric The(YouDon't[u]Want[/u]ToKnowWhatIThink!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:02:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Eric, you have an opinion on this issue?
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#5]
In relative terms, the The Israeli's show remarkable restraint:

"The blast that tore through an outdoor shopping mall 12 km (seven miles) east of Tel Aviv killed the bomber and two Israelis -- an 18-month-old baby and her grandmother in her 60s. Several other children were among the 44 wounded, including a baby who was critically injured. "

[url]http://famulus.msnbc.com/FamulusIntl/reuters05-27-155011.asp?reg=MIDEAST#body[/url]

Since this Intifada began, Israel has suffered over 400 civilian dead and thousands more wounded, primarily from the suicide bombings.   These losses are the per capita equivalent of over 100,000 American civilian casualties.

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 7:51:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I really think that the Palestinians are nothing more than a bunch of low life trash now.
View Quote

Can't agree with you any more.  This is like Columbine, with 120 students dead.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Avi Siton, a classmate of my son Yibaneh, and resident of Shilo, was
murdered last night when a terrorist snuk into the town of Itamar
(about 20 minutes north of Shilo), entered the yeshiva, and opened
fire on a group of high school students. Two other boys were also
murdered, and several injured.

Avi was an enormous kid, resembling nothing so much as a teddy bear.
He was very involved with younger children, and was Tohar's
counsellor in his Bnai Akiva youth group. His bulk made him a natural
target, and you often saw him walking around with two or three
younger kids on his back or hanging from him for the ride.

Seventeen year old children sometimes have to face death. But to be
subjected to the loss of a friend because there is a people loose
who's declared purpose is to murder men, women, and children, is
unnatural. God-willing, we will have the strength to remove them from
our midst, and prevent the further destruction which seems to be
their sole expression of their existence.

shalom,
Ncoom
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:14:40 AM EDT
[#8]
That was my only Israeli friend, I met him about 7 months ago on the internet when I was trying to find a meaning for the name "Shiloh" for my puppy.

We have been emailing eachother ever since.

I was saddened by the news.

Link Posted: 5/29/2002 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Some friggin moron wrote an editorial in todays newspaper (not worthy of toilet paper) entitled "Original Sin" This idiot claimed that since Israel was settled by "white Europeans in the most fertile areas" the terrorists are really freedom fighters. I suppose us "white Europeans" should get the hell out of the US because it was inhabited by an "indiginious population" And this fertile area crap is just that. There is an area in northern Israel called the Hula Valley. It was prior to the arrival of those "white Europeans" a malarial swamp. It was drained using eucalyptus trees and NOW is fertile. Also not to mention that it was "white Europeans" who kicked the Jews out of Judea (the romans) long before the birth of Islam. This latest atrocity shows that these pieces of shit target kids specifically. The last pond scum blew himself up next to babies. If they pulled that shit here we would turn the purp's base into a parking lot, too bad about collateral damage. I hope Bibi gets elected and practices what he preaches. If they want a holy war, give it to them![pissed]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top