Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2002 5:34:08 PM EDT
You know it's a funny feeling pulling in to a busy TN.gun range 100 miles from the closest big city sporting CA. tags .  Don't get me wrong, I'm from TN. originally anyway, just having that tag on my shinny black  sports car with chrome wheels!!!  I got out with 2AR's and a bullpup, both Bushmasters of course, and a couple of Hk's.  I felt like tapeing my TN. drivers license to my forhead!!
Just kiddin, but it certainly felt strange when everybody quit shooting until I had completely finished unloading all my gear.  Ended up nobody hurt!!!
                      LOLO,
                        Gemologist
                        BLOAT  [X]
                  (BUY LOTS OF AMMO TODAY)  

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:55:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:59:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing was more disturbing for me than seeing a "Gore for President" bumper sticker on a car at my range a couple of years ago. [>:/]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#3]
What range were you at?  I am trying to find a good range in TN...
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Man you ever seen Deliverance. Your lucky?

Mildot_Sniper where are you at TN.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
If there is ever a "Gore" sticker on a car at my range, you can be sure it's downrange being used for a target.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Man you ever seen Deliverance. Your lucky?

Mildot_Sniper where are you at TN.
View Quote

"You sure do got a pretty mouth.........."
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea I've seen Deliverance,SCARY!!!!!!!
No the folks down here aren't that BAD[bd]!!!
I was at Viola Valley gunrange. It is located off of I-24 outside of Manchester,TN.  I am from Murfreesboro,TN. but bought my car in CA. while studying gemology out west.  No offense meant to anyone living in California, but I was definitely happy to get back home. Oh, by the way, there was a REASON Al Gore couldn't even win his homestate.  May he move to California and fall into the ocean with the rest of them!!!

Gemologist
                 BLOAT[X]
                 (BUY LOTS OF AMMO TODAY)
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Gem, I know exactly where that place is located.  My father and I were down there last week to have a few TN walker mares breed to some stallions down in Shebyville, TN (Waterfall Farms).  That area is very nice and pretty.  Do you ever go to the Celebration in August?  
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:33:59 PM EDT
[#9]
for the last freakin time were not gonna fall into the ocean....it only gets worse.

[url]http://www.seismo.berkeley.edu/seismo/faq/california.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 6:50:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Morgan Keegan
I have been to Celebration a few times as a child with my parents but that was years ago.  Very nice setup and lots of pretty ladies, I mean horses.!!!!Anyway, If you get down that way to shoot, e-mail me and I will give you directions.  The only thing about this range is no 50caliber or classIIIMG.  Other than that the place is nice and the people are friendly.        

Gemologist
                 BLOAT[X]
                 (BUY LOTS OF AMMO TODAY)
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Gem, I might just take you up on that offer this August.  My parent go for the whole two weeks, but with my schedule I usually only come on the weekends when our horses show.  I love that area down there.  Over the last few years it seems as though that area has really grown a great deal!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top