Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2002 5:24:51 AM EDT
Here's some lovely thoughts from a few of the exiled Palestinian terrorists, as they lounge in their comfortable and spacious diggs in Italy:

[size=4]Palestinian Nativity Church exiles in Italy claim they are under strain[/size=4]

The three Palestinians granted exile in Italy after the Israeli army siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity [b]risk cracking under the strain of being so closely monitored[/b], one of them told La Reppublica on Monday.

"When we arrived in Italy I asked the head of the Italian security service responsible for us not to track us too closely. [b]I told him, “at least give us some personal space and autonomy [u]or we could just explode[/u]”[/b], Khaled Abu Nejmeh told the daily.

"We are all very tired. For the last two months we've being going from one siege to another, deprived of the affection of our loved ones," Abu Nejmeh told the paper, who said its reporter had met the men by chance at the home of the Palestinian Authority's representative in Rome.

"According to what we've been promised, and if God wills it, my children will arrive in Italy within a month or two and we can finally be together again," he expressed.

The two activists with Abu Nejmeh said relations between Muslims and Christians trapped in the church had been good during the 39-day siege, when they were largely without food or water.

One of them, Mohammad Said Atallah Salem, is accused by Israel of belonging to the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, an offshoot of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's Fatah group, and of planning two suicide attacks on Israeli targets in March.

He stated he had been responsible during the siege for the well-being of a group of 20 children aged between 10 and 15.

The third exile, Ibrahim Mohammad Salem Abayat, is accused by Israel of being a leading figure in Hamas and of perpetrating attacks against Israeli targets.

(Albawaba.com)

See remainder of article at:[url]http://www.albawaba.com/headlines/TheNews.php3?action=story&sid=214486&lang=e&dir=[/url]

When folks like these vermin say that they are 'about to explode', I think the European Union members should take the threat seriously!

But what better place for them to 'explode' than right under the noses of their lackeys in the EU?

Eric The(MaybeTheEUWillGetTheMessage!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:45:55 AM EDT
[#1]
"We are all very tired. For the last two months we've being going from one siege to another, deprived of the affection of our loved ones,"
View Quote

Boo fuckin' hoo!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Right on, right on, [b]bunghole[/b], these POSs have been in the business of depriving a whole lotta people of their loved ones for at least the past two years!

I just wish that the Mossad would take them out before the arrival of their family members!

, that's probably just a pipe dream on my part, as it appears that the Mossad may have lost either its abilities, its direction, or both!

Eric The(ButOneCanAlwaysHope!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:57:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't help but wonder if US "aid" money is paying for this. Maybe they need to see a shrink too. Bolster their self-esteem......
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Perhaps they would feel better if we were to give them a satchel charge or two to strap on and a couple of helpless mannequins to dive on.  That might make them feel at home.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:39:00 AM EDT
[#5]
“at least give us some personal space and autonomy or we could just explode”

[:D] Explode? I'd pay to see that!
Stick'em in an arena, have judges, big Pay-Per-View money maker!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:44:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Islam:  The Religion of Pieces

[grenade]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#8]
"When we arrived in Italy I asked the head of the Italian security service responsible for us not to track us too closely."

They must think they are in the US.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Doom on you. Die in a firey car crash, you phucking cowards you.

P3[pyro][pissed][heavy]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:33:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Perhaps if they give our freinds in Italy to many problems (Like theatening to Explode.) Maybe The Italians will introduce them to some of their fine Berretta products.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#11]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Palestinian terrorists saying "they could just explode"....  That's just too f*ckin funny!!  

Then again, maybe they DO have spontanious human explosion mastered by now. Maybe they DON'T really need bombs to do it. Hopefully, the Italians won't let them have any bombs and we can find out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top