Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2002 7:44:15 AM EDT
Hello.  I want to know if there's a board similar to subguns.com for selling/trading radio equipment?  I have a radio I need to sell, and am looking to buy another one to replace it, but I dont know where to start.  Thanks for your help!

Andy
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#1]
what kind of 'radio' is it?  It would help to know.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Ebays a wonderful place to sell stuff, I just sold quite a few motorola gm300's and some portables on there and was amazed at the price they brought.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:28:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
what kind of 'radio' is it?  It would help to know.
View Quote

I have a Motorola MT1000 99ch VHF portable, I'm looking for a Motorola MT2000 48ch UHF (470-512) portable.  Thanks.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#4]
ahh, ok,  yes  E-bay would be a good place to post it fer sale.

Too bad it wasn't an HT or JT 1000, those are hot sellers!  [:)]  (I have a JT1000, you can edit the codeplug to do away with the programming "key") [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top