Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 7:39:12 PM EDT
I was talking to Jarhead_22 yesterday about taking a pistol class. He told me that he was very satisfied with the instruction at TDSA ([url]www.tdsa.net[/url]). I thought that all of us North TX folk might try to get together to take a class and possibly see if we could get a group discount. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I need to renew my CHL next spring and I'll probably use Donnie Surrat at the Texas Handgun Academy.

He's a good old boy, and also has an arrangement for using his range after hours for his friends.

And I'm a friend of his![:D]

Eric The(Friendly)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
BTT for day shift.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Good a time as any to finally get mine. Add me to the list and work on a date..fullclip
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:10:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Since bunghole and I already have our CHLs, I think he was talking more about taking TDSA's Advanced Pistol I class. Take a look [url=www.tdsa.net/course.html]HERE[/url] for course descriptions.

I took the class originally two years ago, and have since gone back again with my wife. The nice thing is that once you've paid full price for it, you can go back and audit the class anytime there's an open seat for only $50.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Ohhh. I thought he was just talking about CHL classes.

My bad.

Eric The(Silly)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#6]
If you do take their Advanced Pistol I class, you'll need to bring a weapon you can comfortably and [b]reliably[/b] fire [b]1500[/b] rounds through in a day and a half.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#7]
$45 for their CHL is an excellent deal!
But I was talking about the Advanced Pistol Course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top