Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I got the popcorn , now all I need to know is when , where and who . [smash]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
My thirteen month old will take you all with his dirty dippers.
View Quote

WOW

A dirty dipper at thirteen months!

He is one bad Mutha'.
View Quote

Yeah, and if he has dipper rash you had better watch out!!!!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:24:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Remember....don't mess with a Ninja.  The three basic Ninja facts should be enough to scare you away.

[b]1.    Ninjas are mammals.

2.    Ninjas fight [red]ALL[/red] the time.

3.    The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
[/b]

medcop
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't wait till he gets over his hangover and reads this thread
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#5]
As a Master Chief in the Navy once told me, [b]"Son, you'd rather sandpaper a bobcats ass in a phonebooth than to fuck with me!"[/b]

I'm not much of a fighter, but I always wanted to post that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
As a Master Chief in the Navy once told me, [b]"Son, you'd rather sandpaper a bobcats ass in a phonebooth than to fuck with me!"[/b]

I'm not much of a fighter, but I always wanted to post that.
View Quote

Don't worry "Gunbert", "WolfPack" will take care of him for you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:53:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll use The Force and kick your ass Jedi style.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Ha Ha Ha a word to the wise, for those of you out there that think they can't be beat, be careful because I know of something that weighs only 180 grns that can kick anybodys ass. LOL
Wish I could go to the BRC, when you go through the town of pleasant hill say hello to the good folks there, I've hunted there for the past 3 years and it is the perfect place for the BRC. Take care and don't beat to many people up in that town, they are well armed.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:15:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Rallywagon

Let me guess.

You are somewhere between 16 and 18 years old.

You have an IQ of about 75.

You often speak with your foot in your mouth.

You really aren't going to the BRC but think it would be fun to have a bunch of AR-15 carrying guys looking for you.

You have never had too many friends.

You have never held a job for any length of time.

Am I'm getting warm?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Rallywagon

Let me guess.

You are somewhere between 16 and 18 years old.

You have an IQ of about 75.

You often speak with your foot in your mouth.

You really aren't going to the BRC but think it would be fun to have a bunch of AR-15 carrying guys looking for you.

You have never had too many friends.

You have never held a job for any length of time.

Am I'm getting warm?
View Quote

Lighten up, Flash.  The guy was joking.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:24:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Who doesn't!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Fine - "I piss on you all from a considerable height."

Don't look for me, I'll FIND you...

FFZ
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Come on, you think you can kick my ass? Ohhh yea, some of you know karate and all that other crap, but you need to get the jump on me...which won't be easy. I want to know! Who can kick my ass? I'll be at the BRC if you want to test your theory!
View Quote
The better question is:  What kind of complete f**king moron would post a question like this?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#17]
I really am going to the BRC!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:25:32 PM EDT
[#18]
I love you man.

Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:28:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like we'll have a "smoker" at the BRC as well
"Rallywagon vs. ???"

Link Posted: 5/27/2002 1:27:56 AM EDT
[#20]
I just put in a call to David Allen Coe... I bet he could kick your ass.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 1:59:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 4:11:37 AM EDT
[#22]
BOY, Theres a lot of TOUGH Mans around here.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#23]
my baby sisters kitten could kick your arse!
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 5:31:21 AM EDT
[#24]
I have always been taught that the bigger they are, the harder they fall. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 5:50:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I have always been taught that the bigger they are, the harder they fall. [:D]
View Quote

And the louder they talk the more harmless they are.  It's the quiet ones that end up doing the most damage.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 5:55:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:28:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 8:00:21 AM EDT
[#29]
rule # 1, dont talk about fight club
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Two things lose much in the translation,fighting and fu--ing.  As none are as true felt but at hand.  When you put the fiber used to sew cusions together as a pulling agent as all the heavy fishing twine would break as you tryed to pull that back molar.

Then as you tug harder and harder,it starts to come loose and a bright whitish blue light blazes through your brain(like when someone hits you over the head with a school book).   Then fling plop it lands in your hand.   The relief is instant and makes me want to be a dentist.

Cause I know if i can charge you monnies on the spot,you will be a happy dude cause you can't do it yourself.   I pulled  twelve of my teeth myself,and then paid a quack to pull the other twenty. He didn't even pull them he shattered them with plyers them sucked them out

I have chained sawed my right hand,been shot in the left calf,left buttocks, but nothing had ever prepaird me for the pain that was about to come as i couldn't make a mouth to take the hydrcodine pills to ease the pain.

Finally i could take the codine pills,and in just 15 min I new what junkies must feel,as my feet were ten feet  over my head,one every four hours as needed for pain.  Hell I took eight pills and saved the rest for WTSHTF,you could be shot to shit and wouldn't know it.

So anyway just how tough are you?   Hope you are just kidding for your own sake.    

Bob  [;D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 4:42:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
im 6'2" 250 lbs. im in my fighting prime. as i think about it i never have lost a fight. just 3 weeks ago, a guy got me stirred up, so i got in his face and 3 (yes thats THREE) of his frinds jumped me as he ran away. he acually ended up losing 3 friends, cause he ran away while the 3 that jumped me got thier asses beat. the guy that ran away is the only one that made it out with out bruses/blood.
View Quote

Man, you've either 1)not been in alot of fights, 2) haven't fought many bad dudes in your time, 3) been extremely lucky, or 4) all of the above
 of course, there is always option #5---you're piss drunk and talking nonsense.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
6'0" 230+;
View Quote

I thought every internet bad-ass was 6'4" & 235lbs.

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:22:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
6'0" 230+;
View Quote

View Quote

This must be him!

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/peter_stand_large.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:31:37 AM EDT
[#34]
AR-RIFLE   If you ever use my picture again without my permision i will scratch your bitch eyes out,DO YOU HEAR ME KNOW?

Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Yes, darling.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:39:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
rallywagon, you must be the same guy from e-bay who sells ass kickings to the highest bidder. Bussiness must be good because you are giving away a free ass kicking this time! LOL. For a good laugh, do a search on e-bay under, "I will kick your ass." That guy had me ROTFLMAO!
View Quote

[url=http://home.houston.rr.com/surrenderownz/auction.htm]I will kick your ass.[/url]
View Quote

That has to be an all time classic, I still LMAO when I read it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 6:57:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Hemmm  Monkeyman and Goat Boy you guys aren't related are you?    Got any bets on rallywagon Vs WolfPack.   Go with WolfPack he's a twinky man.

Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm watching TV!  What's that?  "BITCHSLAP!!!!!"  Yeah, that's what I thought!  Now go get me a beer sphincter boy!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:15:46 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm sending my girlfreind up [u]right now[/u] to kick your ass..

[img]http://home.mira.net/~batgrl/photos/stairs.jpg[/img]

..you may not LIKE it but, you had better learn to LOVE it!  [):)]
View Quote

Dear Osprey,

I bet you your girlfriend cannot kick my ass. Please send her right over to try.

Thanks,

-legrue
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#40]
I love fighting with my whole body.....

even my pee pee.

Mall ninjas will cut off your head and kick your ass, in that order!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
can run a 30min. 3 mile run; Marine
View Quote

You run a 30min mile and claim to have been a Marine?  Now we know why you aren't still in!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Wolf Natzi    Hell you got to run an under 8 min mile just to be able to spend your 12 month vac in southeast  asia.  

Fudk  you
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 12:13:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Two things lose much in the translation,fighting and fu--ing.  As none are as true felt but at hand.  When you put the fiber used to sew cusions together as a pulling agent as all the heavy fishing twine would break as you tryed to pull that back molar.

Then as you tug harder and harder,it starts to come loose and a bright whitish blue light blazes through your brain(like when someone hits you over the head with a school book).   Then fling plop it lands in your hand.   The relief is instant and makes me want to be a dentist.

Cause I know if i can charge you monnies on the spot,you will be a happy dude cause you can't do it yourself.   I pulled  twelve of my teeth myself,and then paid a quack to pull the other twenty. He didn't even pull them he shattered them with plyers them sucked them out

I have chained sawed my right hand,been shot in the left calf,left buttocks, but nothing had ever prepaird me for the pain that was about to come as i couldn't make a mouth to take the hydrcodine pills to ease the pain.

Finally i could take the codine pills,and in just 15 min I new what junkies must feel,as my feet were ten feet  over my head,one every four hours as needed for pain.  Hell I took eight pills and saved the rest for WTSHTF,you could be shot to shit and wouldn't know it.

So anyway just how tough are you?   Hope you are just kidding for your own sake.    

Bob  [;D]
View Quote

So I can safely assume that biting people isn't your primary method of defense then?  Or did you have all those teeth replaced with some contrivance such as sawmill blade teeth?

[img]http://actionadventure.about.com/library/graphics/2001/aa021601a2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#44]
    I know wagonboy....and he will totally crap in your pants!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
6'0" 230+;
View Quote

View Quote

This must be him!

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagezz/peter_stand_large.jpg[/img]
View Quote
Who's tougher Ninjas, Jedis, or Rallywagon ?
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:19:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Come on, you think you can kick my ass? Ohhh yea, some of you know karate and all that other crap, but you need to get the jump on me...which won't be easy. I want to know! Who can kick my ass? I'll be at the BRC if you want to test your theory!
View Quote

My 16 yr. old neighbor said she'll stomp a mudhole in your ass then kick the water out of it. Followed up by wiping her ass with your forehead. Her words not mine.[BD]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#47]
I just returned from the BRC.  Kicking Rally's ass was no big challenge.  What a puss!
[stick]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top