Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2002 8:41:21 PM EDT
I just watched "Swardfish" with John Travolta for the first time tonight.  I know when the movie came out, Gabriel Shear (Travolta), was potrayed as a terrorist and an evil man but after September 11th, if we forgot about the cop killing, would you support the war plans he had about terrorist groups?  If someone were to volunteer their money and life to independently wipe out terrorist nations without having to go through all the beaurocratic red tape, I think I would have to support him.  How about you guys?

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#1]
You mean like George Soros and Andrew McKelvey who are using their vast wealth to stomp out terrorists in the U.S.?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Liked the movie, seen it several times! Don't like killing civilans and law enforcement the way they did. Must be some other way to approach this, hope so.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 9:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
there's a problem with that Garryowen, namely crossing the line into doing wrong will leave you in dangerous territory. It's too easy to start out doing wrong for the greater good only to end up doing wrong period.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top