Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 11:31:58 PM EDT
This crap is pissing me off!!

Last year I back surgery (double level fussion).  Yesterday I spent all day in the hospitol because my left nut, and the area above it, was so swollen my Doc thought I had a hernia that was about to explode.  Ends up it isn't a hernia, but they aren't quite sure what the hell it is!

My left nut is twice the size as normal with way more viens down there than normal.  I have a 4" area by the groin that is very swollen and tender, and it is very uncofortable to stand or walk at times.  I can't even [i]think[/i] about getting a hard-on much less have sex.

This sucks!!!  What the hell is the matter with my damn nuts??  Do I need Neuticals??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:35:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Your nuts.[puke]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Normally I wouldn't do this but...

Please don't post any pictures.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Severe "Blue Balls"

[:(][:(]

Just a thought.  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:44:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Ouch! My brother has had problems with one of his testicles. A lot of similiar symptoms to yours. Turns out it was an infection and a course of antibiotics took care of it.
Hope it clears up for you.

Hey, wait a minute, I just remembered another late night thread of yours.
Heal thyself, Oh Mighty One![}:D]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm serious folks!!  I can't even think about wearing a pair of tight pants.  

My left sack is full of viens that don't belong there...what the hell am I going to do??

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:46:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I would recommend an anaesthetic-free biopsy be performed on said nut.

From the sound of the adjacent inflamed area, it is most likely a swollen lymph node and your nut is either infected or has C.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:47:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Forty men with pick and shovel, if that don't work we'll blast.

That's how they were gonna take care of Shemp's vein.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ouch! My brother has had problems with one of his testicles. A lot of similiar symptoms to yours. Turns out it was an infection and a course of antibiotics took care of it.

View Quote

I am currently on vicodin (pain),Cipro(infection), and Naprosyn(infection)....crap don't seem to be working yet[:(]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I think your gona need this site: [url]http://www.silimed.com/product_carving_block.html[/url]

[img]http://www.silimed.com/images/product_carving_block_small.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#11]
... Oh yeah, if my nuts were swollen without a smile on my face this is the first place I'd check for sound medical advice[;)]

... see a doctor!
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
... see a doctor!
View Quote

Ummmmmm, yesterday I spent all day in the Hospitol.  I aint looking for advice I am just  venting.

I am supposted to be finding a job but how the hell can I work like this??

They did CT scans, and Ultra sound test on my testicles, I will be going in for more test on Tuedays.

The damn things just hurt!!  And I wanted to go shooting this weekend[:(}

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:24:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Man,

I hate to say this, but MY nuts are starting to hurt just reading this thread.

Good luck on your problem, brother.

-legrue
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hey, wait a minute, I just remembered another late night thread of yours.
Heal thyself, Oh Mighty One![}:D]
View Quote

Yep, sounds like Epididimitis (sp).

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:00:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Swollen testicles is no laughing matter pal. [b]Time to get some serious medical help!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:31:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Stop hitting them with that hammer. Ouch!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:42:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Dang, I thought I was having a bad day yesterday getting "fixed". I have a bag'o frozen peas and a couple Darvacets.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:55:54 AM EDT
[#19]
this sounds like the same thing i had about a year ago. ended up being from a cold i had and the infection just happened to settle there. antibiotics took care of it in a few days. doctor thought it was under torsion and might have to lop one off so to be sure i got sent for an ultrasound. nurse who did it was ok looking but as she applied the lotion to the boys and rubbed them for twenty minutes she got better and better looking. by the end i wanted to marry her. seriously, good luck. it is a pain in the balls, no pun intended.
-jay
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:08:57 AM EDT
[#20]
strangled epiditimus.

my room mate in college had a congenital condition in which the epiditimus was tied in a loose knot....untill the evening he delivered  a flying karate type kick to a wall mounted pay phone.

the effort was just what it took to pull the knot in the epiditimus tight and strangle the testicle. by 4 am we had him loaded up and headed for the emergency room with nut swollen to the size of a baseball.

they did emergency surgury and removed the testicle.

later, he went on to father two children.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh lord...I can feel ur pain but please don't share anymore details on this subject.  This hurts way too much.  
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Ultra-sound should have ID'd the problem. Did they mention the chance it was a Hydrocele? Basically, it's "water on the nut". I had one some years back, nut swelled to the size of a grape fruit. Not really painful though, just uncomfortable. Someone already mentioned the big C, if caught early you'll be ok, ultra-sound should pick that up too. If they have you on anti-biotics, sounds like they think it's an infection. You should see some relief in a day or two if that's the case. You don't mention if the doc was a Urologist. I hope he is. Good luck......
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:13:22 AM EDT
[#23]
And I thought I was gonna read about a case of blue balls. [;)]  Hope it's nothing serious.  See a doc, for heaven's sake.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:21:12 AM EDT
[#24]
sgtar,

i had a couple of heart stents installed a couple months back & i got a horrible infection from the cath. they inserted in my...., well you know where !! & i got an infection in my leftie also, swelled up three tymes normal size..., Cipro was the med my doc prescribed, two a day for 21 days..........., it's gone now but over a month of ball bustin hurt is somthyng i'll never forget........

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:02:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:18:28 AM EDT
[#26]
These cats be laughing their collective asses off. And wonder when they can play "bat-a-balls..."?

[img]http://www.rpi.edu/~finkej/Cats.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:32:43 AM EDT
[#27]
It's still growing[:(]  I couldn't sleep all night because my thighs would pinch the damn nuts!!

This really, really, really sucks!!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:49:36 AM EDT
[#28]
I gots bad visuals man, bad visuals.. Thanks for sharing..[puke]

-T.

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:59:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My left sack is full of viens that don't belong there...what the hell am I going to do??
Sgtar15
View Quote

Drain the main vein.

Better yet, go to a hospital and have a hottie nurse "drain" it for you. [bounce]

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:49:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My left nut is twice the size as normal with way more viens down there than normal.  
View Quote

I've got the same "problem" except it is in both nuts and the sausage, and it doesn't hurt, and normal is defined as "average".

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:56:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:03:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Sgtar15, I do hope you realize that once you are feeling better, we will NEVER let you live this one down...[:D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#34]
I tend to get pain in my testicles when I have a kidney stone traveling thru my system...

Hot baths and wearing of athletic supporter to keep the balls out from between the legs when sleeping assisted in gettng some sleep ...

Ted...
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
It's still growing[:(]  I couldn't sleep all night because my thighs would pinch the damn nuts!!

This really, really, really sucks!!!!
View Quote

I've seen this before - it's caused by a blockage in the vas defrens due to an unconscience repression of homosexual tendencies.  All you have to do is give in to your gay urges and you'll be cured!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Gentlemen,

This is clearly just another example of what happens when you don't perform proper ball maintenance.  I've said it before and I'll say it again,

"Take care of your balls and they'll take care of you"
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#37]
[purple][b][size=6]GREAT NEWS!!![/b][/size=6][/purple]

I talked to the Doc today and he told me it is [b]Inflammatory Vascular Hydrocele[/b].  Which means I have an infection in the veins of my balls.  It also means that it isn't cancer and they aren't going to explode....YEAH!!!!
It will take pills and time to get better but at least I ain't going to loss one and I don't have to be cut open, just lots of bed rest with very little activity.

What a huge relief...just goes to show that I under appreciated my nad's until I thought I was going to lose them.

With in a couple of weeks I should be able to perform my husbandly duties[:D].  I can't wait.....wife promised me a night worth waiting for[:D]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#38]
sgtar15 , I've the suspicious feeling you've been yanking our chain the whole time .
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:26:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
sgtar15 , I've the suspicious feeling you've been yanking our chain the whole time .
View Quote

Trust me...I don't joke about my health.  If y7ou still don't believe me I may have to post pics.  But that would probably violate Board conduct rules even though it is a medical nature.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Trust me...I don't joke about my health.  If y7ou still don't believe me I may have to post pics.  But that would probably violate Board conduct rules even though it is a medical nature.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Please, please for God's sake DON'T POST PICTURES!!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:50:48 AM EDT
[#41]
This thread makes the baby Jesus cry.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#42]
How did you get that infection?

You aren't the guy who stapled his nut sack to his leg on the Howard Stern show a few weeks ago?  Are you?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:40:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
...I can feel ur pain ...
View Quote

... Well, if you insist, but you should wash your hands afterwords [;)][;)][;)]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 12:01:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...I can feel ur pain ...
View Quote

... Well, if you insist, but you should wash your hands afterwords [;)][;)][;)]
View Quote

You sick bastards
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 1:07:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Man,

I hate to say this, but MY nuts are starting to hurt just reading this thread.

Good luck on your problem, brother.

-legrue
View Quote

Ditto.  I get a tingle down there everytime I hear about wounded nuts.  Spider sense maybe?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Good God man, I'm glad to hear that your boys will be alright.  Sounds horrible.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Sgtar15
View Quote

Please, please for God's sake DON'T POST PICTURES!!!!
View Quote

Eww [puke], OK I give , I apologize , for the love of god DO NOT post pictures !!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:09:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I talked to the Doc today and he told me it is [b]Inflammatory Vascular Hydrocele[/b].  Which means I have an infection in the veins of my balls.  It also means that it isn't cancer and they aren't going to explode
Sgtar15
View Quote

Don't laugh, guys, cause this is not a laughing matter. Some problems with your package can be [b] life threatening [/b]. Sarge, make sure your MD has a correct diagnosis. If your not certain, see a competent urologist immediately.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:17:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I know of at least five other guys, with nothing in common, who starting having nut pain in the last month. Could there be something going around?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 12:40:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My left nut is twice the size as normal with way more viens down there than normal.  I have a 4" area by the groin that is very swollen and tender, and it is very uncofortable to stand or walk at times.  
[...]
I am supposted to be finding a job but how the hell can I work like this??

Sgtar15
View Quote

Hmmm.  If I found myself in this pickle, I would call the Discover Channel and see if they would pay me to allow them to do a special program on my swollen jewel.

Just a thought...

-kill-9

(I'm glad to hear that you'll be fine)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top