Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 8:17:54 PM EDT
Does anyone know if they are going to tape the BRC? Taping the various events, vendors and personal firearms along with a short intoduction of each member would be fun to own.

Happy Memorial Day to all of you and a special thanks to our Vets, past and present. God Bless and a sincere salute to you all.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
That is an OUTSTANDING! Sig Pic.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That is an OUTSTANDING! Sig Pic.
View Quote

I AGREE!!!!!!

forgot the point of the thread!  i think it would be cool to tape.  i would, but we don't have a video camera.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Am-O-Tramp, That sig pic is probably one of the best I've ever seen..

Memorial day.. Remember. Honor.....

-T.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I am glad you all like the sig pic, as soon as I saw it AR15.Com came to mind. Enjoy the holiday and the BRC and get back home safely, we need all of you to return to duty in one piece. Thanks  Am-O-Tramp

edited to say, Lumpy I think that would be a great Idea, maybe the CD could include sponsors to help pay for your work and generate funds to help AR15.com and next years BRC also. I would not mind paying for the CD, but that is something for the owners to decide. Thanks for offering Am-O-Tramp
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Why not just ask for a copies of the ATF undercover surveillance tapes? The sound should be pretty good because they use stuff like wireless and parabolic mics.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll just have my digital camera and a 64mb card.  I'll probably take 3 pictures and forget about the camera for the remainder of the trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top