Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2002 5:41:04 PM EDT
ETC, my dad said i cant attend "some guy's farm to shoot guns in the middle of no where texas."  so basically i cant go.  sorry to let ya'll down.  if it is some where in Houston/ Conroe, it would prob. be a little better so he could come too.  so next time ya'll think of a shoot, i sugjest houston for the next one.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
this one is simple, bring your dad along..[thinking]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
i cant. he has work, and he doesnt want to go way far out to some farm in the middle of no where to meet people who he doesnt know who they are from the internet.  it the Police man in him i guess.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#4]
i went hunting today....BABE hunting.  SCORE I DID!!! i have 3 new #'s to add into my collection [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 6:36:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Caught the tail end of this thread.  What are the details of the shoot?  I live in the Dallas area, is that close?
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hey Citabria,

I'm in the Houston/Conroe/Spring area.  Wanna go  up near New Waverly this weekend?

Lot's of toys to shoot...ARs, AK, HK, USPs...
View Quote

dang i wish i could!! but i am introducing the ar-15 to a (friendly) laywer (one in 10 million i know) and his son.  come out to american  center on sunday.  i will list times later.  If you want. but this weekend (Sat) i have a end of the year school party and a going away party for one of the senoir students who enlisted in the navy!! And as i said sunday i will be at american  center.  thanks for the invite.  we will have to schedual somthing soon though.
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ETC, my dad said i cant attend "some guy's farm to shoot guns in the middle of no where texas."  so basically i cant go.  sorry to let ya'll down.  if it is some where in Houston/ Conroe, it would prob. be a little better so he could come too.  so next time ya'll think of a shoot, i sugjest houston for the next one.
View Quote

What?? a youngster with respect for his dads wishes?? I think your value just went up big time as this is not the normal kids (I mean kid with great respect) we tend to see nowdays. With values like that you'll go far in life...fullclip
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

What?? a youngster with respect for his dads wishes?? I think your value just went up big time as this is not the normal kids (I mean kid with great respect) we tend to see nowdays. With values like that you'll go far in life...fullclip
View Quote

WOW...thats deep.  thanks, but i give all the credit to my dad.  he is the best even though most 17yr olds wouldnt admit the exsitstance of their parents prob.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Post from Citabria7GCBC -
ETC, my dad said i cant attend "some guy's farm to shoot guns in the middle of no where texas."
View Quote

Miz Hun calls it the 'jumping off place' in Texas, so I can understand your Dad's concerns!
so basically i cant go. sorry to let ya'll down.
View Quote

You didn't let us down. Every one of us had a Father just like yours, who was always looking out for our best interests.

Sure our Dads sometimes made mistakes, but they were just being human.

So, as a Dad myself, I commend you for obeying your Father's wishes without complaint!

There will always be another shoot out at the Hun Farm and you, my dear friend, will always be on the 'A' List of those to be invited!

Eric The(We'llMissYouForSure,ButFathersMustBeObeyed!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:13:29 PM EDT
[#12]
When I saw this topic I first thought that garandman had started a new complaint thread:

"Cant go to Texas. shoot Eric the HUN!"  [:P]
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Now [b]Steel_Rat[/b], that is just wrong![:D]

But is is very funny.

Eric The(Amused)Hun[>]:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top