Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/23/2002 6:22:37 PM EDT
im working on a M4 flattop. as of not, i have front and rear BMAS flip ups pending. i was wondering if it was possible to get a scope that i can take off and put back on at zero as i wish? that would sure ba handy. if its going to cost too much, i will just build up a vmatch upper w/ scope. i have seen IOR throw lever scope rings. i was womndering if they would return to zero reliabliy?
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 4:00:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/24/2002 10:28:03 PM EDT
The A.R.Ms #22 Throw Lever Rings are what I use and so far have no problems with them. I have no experience with the Armalite one piece mount but since Troy recommends it, it will also be a good mount. By the way have you checked out the A.R.Ms Swan Sleeves, they have a built in flip up rear site plus with the extended ones you can mount a red dot over the hand guard if you wish, just a thought. Enjoy your rifle.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:12:13 AM EDT
How does one aquire an Armalite one-piece scope mount?? I had one on order direct from Armalite for 2 months (backordered, as usual) and I finally bought a Rock River Arms one-piece (4 day delivery from Sable Co. It may not be as good as, but at least I can shoot the rifle.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 3:20:14 AM EDT
I have an A2 upper w/fixed carry handle and the carry handle mount serves ME well(never had a problem with returning to zero).
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 10:16:13 AM EDT
Top Top