Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2002 2:31:07 PM EDT
first,say hi to all
new to forum.
I am happy to see a lot of expert around.
I had American Spirit target barrel and bush master lower receiver.
mine is carry handle one,not flat top.
I need some good suggestion on buying a nice scope mount, ring, and scope for my AR-15. I would use them for 100-200 range,  prefer tatical one. about $150-$300 in budget.

Need suggestions please.
What brand I should get and where I can get them?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what exact application you will need the scope for, but I would stongly suggest the Armalite one peice scope mount. It seems to put the optics right where you need them for a great cheek weld on the stock. It is not inexpensive at $89.00 from Armalite plus shipping. Check them out at:

[url]armalite.com[/url]

As far as an optic that is inexpensive but has no magnification, there are several companies that make 'reddot' type of optics. For an optic that has magnification, Tasco is an inexpensive brand and should do fine for applications out to 300 yards or so.

BTW, welcome to the mess. Take a load off and help yourself to a beer, just watch out for a grumpy goat running around.[;)]

Matt
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#2]
The Optics, Mounts, and Sights forum is always a good place to ask - [;)]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?id=18[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top