Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
4/25/2017 7:42:44 PM
Posted: 5/22/2002 1:22:43 PM EDT
So I went to the hospital cafeteria today to grab a quick bite and they had this new drink from Coke, Vanilla Coca-Cola. Being an adventurous sort I had one. Ya know that cheap vanilla smelling perfume that preteen girls wear? It sorta smelled like that. Then I had a taste. Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that. Then I started thinking wht it was those "hygiene" sprays are supposed to cover the smell of and I started to not want to finish that Coke. Then I started thinking about how Coke is used in the 3rd world as a spermicidal douche and that was it, I couldn't finish. I could not get away from the idea that I was drinking a spermicidal douch for nasty.....I predict a short life for vanilla flavored Coke.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:25:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:26:52 PM EDT
vanilla coke.... WTF????? what state are you in?, i have not heard of this at all.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:26:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By poikilotrm: Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that.
View Quote
I can honestly say that I've never smelled or tasted such products.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:31:46 PM EDT
'Vanilla' coke was real popular back in the halcyon days of my youth in West Texas. Just about any soda fountain could mix one up for you! A nickel. That's right, my young friend, a mere $0.05! There was also a drink called a 'Suicide' Coke, which was a fountain drink containing every additive, including chocolate, in the soda jerk's dispensary. You [u]do[/u] know what or who a 'soda jerk' is, right? Eric The(ThoseWereTheDays,ImagineMarketingA'Suicid­e'CokeTheseDays!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:35:19 PM EDT
shit eric, you must be older than dinosaur shit, "soda jerk" , wow. just kidding, man. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:37:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/22/2002 1:40:59 PM EDT by LotBoy]
Don't drink Vanilla Coke Will Robinson! [img]http://www.modempool.com/joeyd/webstuff/lost_in_space/LIS018.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:45:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By poikilotrm: Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that. Then I started thinking wht it was those "hygiene" sprays are supposed to cover the smell of and I started to not want to finish that Coke. Then I started thinking about how Coke is used in the 3rd world as a spermicidal douche and that was it, I couldn't finish. I could not get away from the idea that I was drinking a spermicidal douch for nasty.....I predict a short life for vanilla flavored Coke.
View Quote
Did the cafeteria lady speak English? Maybe she thought you were asking for a "Vagina Coke." [:P]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:14:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: There was also a drink called a 'Suicide' Coke, which was a fountain drink containing every additive, including chocolate, in the soda jerk's dispensary. You [u]do[/u] know what or who a 'soda jerk' is, right? Eric The(ThoseWereTheDays,ImagineMarketingA'Suicid­e'CokeTheseDays!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
man i only 20 and i remember suicide coke and what a Soda jerk is! there was a ice cream palor near my old house in kalifonria way back in the day when i was like 5 that still had a old fashinod soda Fountain. man that place was cool
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:16:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Wadman:
Originally Posted By poikilotrm: Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that.
View Quote
I can honestly say that I've never smelled or tasted such products.
View Quote
You need to date more strippers. I am in CT right now. I assume it is being test marketed in New England.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:21:39 PM EDT
I believe Vincent has a Vanilla Coke at the diner with Mia Wallace in "Pulp Fiction." Thanks to the above description, I think I will stay away.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:24:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By poikilotrm: You need to date more strippers.
View Quote
NO, you need to tell them to wash up before you put on your snorkle. [0j]
Top Top