Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2002 1:22:43 PM EDT
So I went to the hospital cafeteria today to grab a quick bite and they had this new drink from Coke, Vanilla Coca-Cola. Being an adventurous sort I had one. Ya know that cheap vanilla smelling perfume that preteen girls wear? It sorta smelled like that. Then I had a taste. Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that. Then I started thinking wht it was those "hygiene" sprays are supposed to cover the smell of and I started to not want to finish that Coke. Then I started thinking about how Coke is used in the 3rd world as a spermicidal douche and that was it, I couldn't finish. I could not get away from the idea that I was drinking a spermicidal douch for nasty.....I predict a short life for vanilla flavored Coke.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#2]
vanilla coke.... WTF?????
what state are you in?, i have not heard of this at all.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that.
View Quote

I can honestly say that I've never smelled or tasted such products.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#4]
'Vanilla' coke was real popular back in the halcyon days of my youth in West Texas.

Just about any soda fountain could mix one up for you!

A nickel. That's right, my young friend, a mere $0.05!

There was also a drink called a 'Suicide' Coke, which was a fountain drink containing every additive, including chocolate, in the soda jerk's dispensary.

You [u]do[/u] know what or who a 'soda jerk' is, right?

Eric The(ThoseWereTheDays,ImagineMarketingA'Suicide'CokeTheseDays!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#5]
shit eric, you must be older than dinosaur shit,
"soda jerk" , wow.

just kidding, man. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't drink Vanilla Coke Will Robinson!
[img]http://www.modempool.com/joeyd/webstuff/lost_in_space/LIS018.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:45:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 1:47:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that. Then I started thinking wht it was those "hygiene" sprays are supposed to cover the smell of and I started to not want to finish that Coke. Then I started thinking about how Coke is used in the 3rd world as a spermicidal douche and that was it, I couldn't finish. I could not get away from the idea that I was drinking a spermicidal douch for nasty.....I predict a short life for vanilla flavored Coke.
View Quote

Did the cafeteria lady speak English?  Maybe she thought you were asking for a "Vagina Coke."  [:P]
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:14:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There was also a drink called a 'Suicide' Coke, which was a fountain drink containing every additive, including chocolate, in the soda jerk's dispensary.

You [u]do[/u] know what or who a 'soda jerk' is, right?

Eric The(ThoseWereTheDays,ImagineMarketingA'Suicide'CokeTheseDays!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

man i only 20 and i remember suicide coke and what a Soda jerk is! there was a ice cream palor near my old house in kalifonria way back in the day when i was like 5 that still had a old fashinod soda Fountain. man that place was cool
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ya know those "feminine hygiene" sprays that smell sorta like vanilla? It tasted almost exactly like that.
View Quote

I can honestly say that I've never smelled or tasted such products.
View Quote

You need to date more strippers. I am in CT right now. I assume it is being test marketed in New England.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#11]
I believe Vincent has a Vanilla Coke at the diner with Mia Wallace in "Pulp Fiction."

Thanks to the above description, I think I will stay away.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You need to date more strippers.
View Quote

NO, you need to tell them to wash up before you put on your snorkle.  [0j]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top