Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2002 3:19:35 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Riddens. Don't let the door hit you in that mighty big ass of yours on the way out... [beer]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 3:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 3:35:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
guys, guys, guys.  she's just catching her breath for the next blast of hot air!

by the way, anybody know if anything ever came of her admitting she lied on the adoption papers?  seems homosexuals can't adopt children in florida.  on the app she said she wasn't one.  guess now she's committed a felony.  i'd love to see her get nailed for it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
guys, guys, guys.  she's just catching her breath for the next blast of hot air!

by the way, anybody know if anything ever came of her admitting she lied on the adoption papers?  seems homosexuals can't adopt children in florida.  on the app she said she wasn't one.  guess now she's committed a felony.  i'd love to see her get nailed for it.
View Quote

I don't think that Rosie ever gets nailed.[:D]

ARH
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 7:43:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think that Rosie ever gets nailed.[:D]

ARH
View Quote

Damn, I just got a picture in my head after reading that!  Thanks a lot! [puke]
View Quote

Sorry for the visual HMC.

ARH
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

The rich, mighty & powerful never have to deal with the Law...they are above it as we have seen over & over again.

Got enough cash?  You can get away with anything.

Link Posted: 5/21/2002 7:58:40 PM EDT
[#8]
She is Taking over McCalls Magazine. At least that is what my brother told me.

Ben
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top