Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2002 9:34:27 PM EDT
hello!
anyone here knows who is the best store when in comes to Magnum Hitec Boots?  before there was BOTACH   but now it seems their  stocks are depleted.

thanks  :->
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsmans Guide usually has alot of Hitec stuff on sale. If not there, try U.S. Cavalry or Brigade Quartermaster.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 9:51:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine from Botach.  I received it within a week.  :)
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 3:18:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I wear Midnite ST (Steel toe) for work and I just buy them at the local surplus store.  Try one of those, or a place that deals in uniform supply or the like.  Often you can get the boots for about the same price locally when you figure in shipping, and you can make sure they fit.

Ross
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Try finding a local retailer...

[url=http://www.magnumboots.com/dealers.php]Find your nearest Magnum dealer[/URL]

I love my boots. People are always asking me "How to wear boots all the time?" I just say they are Magnum's, and leave it at that.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 10:06:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I just bought a pair from Sports Authority, they had buy one get one 50% off![^]

I got a pair of the "Stealth" and a pair of the "Eclipse Light Plus".

These are the greatest boots ever made!
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top