Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2002 11:01:46 AM EDT
The cheapest I can find them is about $28.
Do you guys have any links?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard that if you join the army you get some for free.

Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow where did you find em that cheap? What size are they?

And Yes I am a life Member.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've heard that if you join the army you get some for free.

View Quote

No can do,  Color Blind & Asthma!

TheFNG --

100% Ripstop BDU PANTS.

Size: XS, S, M, L, or XL.
BU6841 . . . . . $27.95pr.

I take it this is a good price?

here is the link for the swat black  [url]http://www.imsplus.com/ims7h.html[/url]

here is the main site with all the products [url]http://www.imsplus.com/ims.html[/url]

Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking for BDUs in Advantage camo as well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#5]
[url=www.lightfighter.com]Lightfighter[/url]
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:45:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Botach has Proper BDUs that are pretty cheap.  But, we all know Botach.

Joe
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Don't buy from ims-plus, one time I ordered something from them and took 3 months to receive the goods.  I sent them emails, no response.  I told them to cancel my order then next thing I know they told me they shipped my order.  WTF....
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 11:57:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Try surplus stores in your area. Ones near a military base are best. I saw pants two weeks ago for $8, nearly new, in all sizes. These are the real thing GI issue. John
Link Posted: 5/19/2002 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Word of caution, often those "milspec" BDUs are anything but Milspec.

Real ones say "TrueSpec" and aren't available in designer colors. If all you want is a pair of camo colored blue jeans for paintball wars the budget camo is fine.

If you are looking for genuine US military BDUs you probably can't beat Lightfighter. See link above.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 5:59:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I was really looking to get a pair of black and a pair of Kaki to wear to work.   But the black pair on lighfighter is $38.
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#11]
This is going to sound funny. Like mushoot said close to a military base. Don't go to the surpluse store. Check out the goodwill first. I know that sounds funny but. I picked up two complete sets. One was brand new and the other was like new. It cost me $32.00 for both. Just a sugestion.
Steve
Link Posted: 5/20/2002 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#12]
 US Cavalry has quality BDU's. I'm not sure of the the exact cost but I bought two pair of the best quality and they were about 70 delivered.
 They are a little high, but are very well made and true sized. I buy two pair of kahki every summer and they last at least 3 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top