Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2002 2:31:59 PM EDT
(This is posted to get the attention of our Ar'Right Mebers, and ANYONE else who cares to join in!!!)

Ar'Right, here it is folks!  Our shoot will be on the 25th, Saturday, at Bankhead "Hurricane Creek" shooting range.  It'll BEGIN at 0900, though earlyness is encouraged and lateness is tolerated!  We will do the "full-meal-deal", with a cookout BBQ etc.  I, for one, will have my camper and be camping locally that night, all are welcome and encouraged to join me for some more good cookin' and some COLD BREWS!  I can sleep 4 with no "unwelcome contact", so don't be bashful to say yer stayin' over!  If anyone needs directions, let me know.  If anyone wants to know what food to bring, e-mail me.  If anyone wants to know what firearms to bring, "Bring Whatcha Got, So We Can Shoot What We Don't!", as our motto goes!  We'll conduct an "informal" CMP shoot both in Automatic and Bolt actions!  Folks, let's show up in droves for this.  ALL ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO MAKE THIS SHOOT!  I have some exciting news concerning our club to share, and this promises to be one HECK of a good time!  Y'all lemme know if yer in, and let's see some DIXIES, gosh darnit!!!!

Paul"Get yer butts of that couch and out to this shoot"Hosier

Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 5:30:12 PM EDT
[#2]
We sure will!!!  We'll miss the Old Crow, and we hope he does us proud in NY!!![shotgun]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top