Link Posted: 5/17/2002 12:36:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 12:39:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm writing Sen.Mcain and tell him that theres this company trying to trick the american public with its new "colorful" ar15 furniture.Disguising these "evil"black rifles to make them look less deadly and attractive to children[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 7:55:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I hope this comes back to bite the Democrats in the ass.
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 8:42:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 8:45:41 AM EDT
[#8]
What [b]really[/b] pisses me off is the media whores spoon-feeding this crap to the sheeples.  I feel bad for the survivors of those who died in the attacks, but I the guy on GMA this morning needed to be verbally slapped back to reality.  Put HIM in the "driver's seat" and let's see how HE performs!  

There may have been mistakes in acting on credible info by the intelligence community, but a huge piece of the blame belongs in the Clinton administration.  He's the one who cut our resources to the bone.

Edited to add:  It makes me wonder if the media doesn't have their own agenda in an election year.  Making the President look bad, makes the Republicans look bad. (They don't need any help doing that, they do a pretty good job by themselves. LOL!)
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 9:12:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hope this comes back to bite the Democrats in the ass.
View Quote

The Democrats and their news media allies are trying to make political hay out of this situation, but I think a lot of people see thru this non-sense BS, and are laughing at them. The Democratic leadership is still smarting from Al Gore's narrow loss in Florida to Bush, and this their way of a little revenge.
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 10:32:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 10:54:08 PM EDT
[#11]
between this and all the fear mongering i decided to not watch tv for a while sigh not like im going to miss it
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:15:14 AM EDT
[#12]
The press is just eating this up.  Since Bush was elected they have taken every opportunity to shit on him.  They've even tried to blame the flagging economy on he and Chaney.  Of course, not a peep about the true travsty of the Bush Administration, the PATRIOT Act.  I swear, reporters are amongst the dumbest shits on Earth.  They had a golden opportunity to make Bush look [i]really[/i] bad with the PA (and rightfully look bad) and they didn't fucking take it.  Fucking 'tards.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:26:11 AM EDT
[#13]
could you imagine the news reports if they found out bush was having the threat investigated.

BUSH ADMINISTRATION PROFILES ARAB STUDENTS AS TERRORIST

or something of the sort.

i'm sure the democrats would have had a politically correct hayday.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:37:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm writing Sen.Mcain and tell him that theres this company trying to trick the american public with its new "colorful" ar15 furniture.Disguising these "evil"black rifles to make them look less deadly and attractive to children[rolleyes]
View Quote

If any firearm or firearm part needed to be banned, it's those.

Joking of course. Sort of. [:p]

We now return you to your to original thread topic already in progress.
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#15]
In addition to being just a general threat the Senate Intelligence Committee got the same reports that Bush did!  They didn't raise any flags or anything.  The Bush Administration issued warnings which is more than what the Congress did.

Cheney was on Meet the Press the Sunday after Sept. 11 talking about the general threats they received prior to the attack!!  The Dems saying Bush withheld info is total BS.[pissed]

This is an election year ya know.  The media and Dems will say anything to keep a Dem majority in Congress.[devil]

[url]http://www.mrc.org[/url]

Shok
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 10:46:39 AM EDT
[#16]
This press is simply nothing more than the dems looking for something, anything, any little scrap of an issue for which to run on come November.  They're beat this election and they know it, unless they can find some scrap to go on which will ring with the voters.  It is really pathetic, and why I hate politics and politicians.  They care more about being elected and having a job more than they care about America or the American people.

It's pure politics, but the good news this time is I don't think it's going to work for them.

Mike
Link Posted: 5/22/2002 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#17]
They officially changed their position on gun control in an effort to win more congressional elections.  Anyone think they actually realized that they supported an idea, gun control, that wasn't supported by the majority of voters or are they doing this to win more seats and then reverting back to their old cause?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top