Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 8:46:50 PM EDT
I'll be visiting relatives in Tucson July 3 thru 8.  Are there any good shows that weekend within a few hours drive?  Need to stock up on some GI 30 rounders and some other odds n ends.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Sir,

If I may, please allow me to add that you will of course be leaving those newly acquired high capacity mags in Arizona at your relatives house for future use.

It goes without saying that you would never import them into the great state of California.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:10:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#3]
KofiAnnan - Thanks for the clarification.  Of course, I'll be leaving it with my relatives in AZ (along with a lower receiver).
Has anyone been to the Crossroads Show that Wolfpack is refering to.  Do they have decent prices on mags, lower parts, and maybe even an upper - or am I better off getting the stuff off the Equipment Exchange and having it shipped to my relatives in AZ?  Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top