Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Posted: 5/15/2002 6:54:16 PM EDT
I assume that you are possibly from the Memphis area being you have been talking about the eggshoot. I recently got a real good job offer with a company in Memphis. Can you tell me your opinions, pros and cons of living in the Memphis area. Is there any good ranges to shoot at? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 7:15:22 PM EDT
I am not bermshot, but I have shot with him, and live in Memphis, will that do? Pros Low cost of living, very affordable housing. There are some really nice suburbs of the city proper. Ranges, 1 public $7/day A few private, very affordable 12/mo $250 int fee. Many indoor ranges. Hunting, and fishing are very plentyful. City as a whole is making good progress. Cons Inner city crime(who dosen't have it) Public schools aren't the best (cost me 12k /yr to send 2 to private grade schools). We don't have a well trained workforce. Basic little city growing up problems. I am a life long Memphian email me direct if I can answer any specifics. [email]rotdorn@midsouth.rr.com[/email]
Link Posted: 5/16/2002 8:09:47 PM EDT
Thanks for the information RotDorn. I will email you if I think of any more questions.
Top Top