Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2002 5:38:31 PM EDT
I'm not even much of a fan but I am sick of these guys striking every few years. I don't care what their bitch is they've got it pretty good, I mean they get well paid to practice then play a few games a week. [url]http://www.msn.com/[/url] An they wonder why NASCAR has taken over as the favorite pastime.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:40:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Baseball is WORTHLESS!!!  I used to love it, till they had that major strike in the early '90s.

I say fire them ALL and bring up the AAA guys.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
God I hate baseball and baseball players.  Bunch of whiny pussies!

Keving67
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:47:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Greed does indeed destroy all it touches!  I must admit i am a NY Yankee fan big time but with the mess here between the new Yes network(Steinbrenner owned) and cablevision over cablevision carrying the games I haven't been able to watch any games this year and you know what  I REALLY DONT MISS IT THAT MUCH!!   I'd rather spend more time here anyway.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 6:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't want to watch any of the games either so that is definitly the bright side of the matter but i still think it's pitiful that a bunch of overpaid whine baggers will strike for more than they already have.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 6:30:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I agree with you Doom,NASCAR rules.I think all ball sports pretty much suck anyways!!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell I HOPE they strike, the frigging overpaid panty-waists.  Never heard of a sport where a guy will sit out 5-6 games with sprained ankle...and most of them don't even run more than once a game for God's sake!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 8:00:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I agree with you Doom,NASCAR rules.I think all ball sports pretty much suck anyways!!!
View Quote

I AGREE !!! There are no balls in neckcar, oops I mean nascar.  

and..........here cumz billy jo jimbob round that there curve and thar he goes inta that there next curve.......don't worry ya'll, he be back round da corner a few hunerd more times [rolleyes] [:E]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 8:26:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Great news! One way to keep the Indians from building up that losing record.  It'll also make driving around downtown a heck of alot easier! :)
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Unamerican communists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top