Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2002 7:25:39 AM EDT
Hey all,

In my 3rd week at Rigger course at Ft Lee, VA.

Thanx all for support thru Bassic Training!
Will post more extensively over Memorial Day weekend, as this costs per minute here.

Passed the T10-1C test w/ 99 (forgot to log the d-bag #) and I jump that chute on the 23d.

Passed the MIRPS reserve chute test with 100.

Thanx again!

Don Carter, OUT
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 7:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations?
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 8:38:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Packed my first live chutes (MC1-1C) today for others to jump, instructor picked only 3 of us to do so.

The quality/maturity of the new soldiers is truly disgusting. Apathetic, disrespectful, blah blah.

We jump (my first since '89) our test T10's on next Thursday, and the MC1's the following week (tailgate blast from a C130)!

Talk back soon,
Don Out!
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 9:59:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoa...let me see if I got this right... you used to be an 11H and reclassed to be a rigger? I must be missing something here.  Can I ask WHY?  I'm going to assume you were at Bragg.  What Bn? White Devil here.  I mean jeez... things couldn't have been that bad, could they? [;)]
Link Posted: 5/23/2002 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey... just read your other posts.  Sorry, bro. That really sucks that you couldn't come back an 11H, especially now that we're all bravos now, and we've got that new ITAS.  As a jumpmaster I do know that we NEED quality riggers though.  I can certainly relate with you about the new "soldiers" that have been showing up here.  These kids SUCK.  Its like taking care of my 4 yr old.  I don't know what has happened to society since I left the civilian world, but I KNOW I wasn't that fvcked up when I got here.  Anyway, I'm not one to bitch so best of luck, see you at Green Ramp. Strike Hold. ABN ATW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top