Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:24:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Crap on a stick! I've wasted the last 30 min. waiting for your slow ass to type just to see the drivel you regurgitate... What, did you have to go and empty your colostomy bag or did the typing stick fall out of your mouth and roll underneath your wheelchair?

Man, your like an autistic / A.D.D. /  crack user all rolled into one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:26:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oh great, he's a SEAL now.
View Quote

I am not a SEAL, sir. I'm just a guy who earned money as an engineer (air-pressure waves and robots [shock]), and then paid SEALS for instruction. And Rangers.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Blaze of Felonies, I don't how we'd ever manage to survive without your rapier wit, and your magnificant efforts to educate the less fortunate, but starting right about now, we're gonna try.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Ohh and another thing;

That pic you posted in the "Who are you?" thread.

The girls were laughing because you?
A. Said something witty and charming
B. Claimed you were a Navy S.E.A.L.
C. Saw you talking into your tinfoil hat to your "professor" friend.
D. "Snaked" them and they were quite amused at your lack of manhood.

PS "Sir," I'll go with B.C. and D.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:34:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Blaze of Felonies, I don't how we'd ever manage to survive without your rapier wit, and your magnificant efforts to educate the less fortunate, but starting right about now, we're gonna try.
View Quote

Oh man.... Now I'll never know if Tupak was just another rapper looking out for himself, or the most understated civil rights champion in history.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:37:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Robots gain their strength through number, and the willingness of individual robots to make suicide attacks, you impotent shit-for-brains dictator.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:39:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Man of many faces. How many damn accounts have you got boy?
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Robots gain their strength through number, and the willingness of individual robots to make suicide attacks, you impotent shit-for-brains dictator.
View Quote

Bye, It's been nice reading your filth.  See you in your next incarnation.  

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:40:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

It's posts like this one that remind me that the Staff of this site is often overly tolerant of guys like this.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:41:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gotcha again!!!! [rail]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:42:32 AM EDT
[#11]
DonR is overly tolerant of no man, his ass is grass!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:42:41 AM EDT
[#12]
gonna get locked ANY second now........
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:42:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's posts like this one that remind me that the Staff of this site is often overly tolerant of guys like this.  
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:42:56 AM EDT
[#14]
HOLY FUCKING HOCKEY STICKS!!!!

He's like the plauge and has now popped up on the other coast... I can only surmise DonR locked his Felony account and he has now reincarnated as MichaelM....

Ohhh woe to the man who would try so valiently to protect us poor AR15.commers from the Blaze-O-Felony virus. DonR, I got your back, but I don't know if we can beat down all the hidden clones of Blaze...

Kill one cell - and another "independent" cell takes over.... Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 12:45:30 AM EDT
[#15]
DON'T LOCK IT... The Mods will have a chance to destroy all his current and hidden accounts everytime he pops up to defend his lame ass.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 5:14:42 AM EDT
[#16]
What a sad and lonely life our Blaze leads... to get off on making stuff up just to rile a bunch of guys he doesn't know.  

Pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
HOLY FUCKING HOCKEY STICKS!!!!

He's like the plauge and has now popped up on the other coast... I can only surmise DonR locked his Felony account and he has now reincarnated as MichaelM....

Ohhh woe to the man who would try so valiently to protect us poor AR15.commers from the Blaze-O-Felony virus. DonR, I got your back, but I don't know if we can beat down all the hidden clones of Blaze...

Kill one cell - and another "independent" cell takes over.... Hmmmmm
View Quote

It's like killing cockroaches...
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=116604[/url]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mac,

There is no feces on my floor.
View Quote

Not true as long as you stand there.

Quoted:
I'm not a social reject. I was unanimously elected president of my high school. The yearbook listed me as "Done most to school. Done most FOR school."
View Quote

President SEAL?

Quoted:
There IS reasoning with me. I am analytical, and most of my posts are QUESTIONS, which civil people are encouraged to answer. I've got nothing to hide, and I want to know your thoughts and your reasons, Mac, but you won't open up to me.
View Quote

But nobody knows WHAT that reason is...

Dude you are a joke. You serve merely as a source of entertainment. Midget wrestlers have more credibility than you. You will never be taken seriously again. So take your Ivy League, Class President, Navy SEAL, I Swear I Am Somebody, Cop Shooting Wannabe ass over to Rosie.com where they will discover you for the intellectual giant you are.

You are no longer worthy of Assault Web.

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#19]
He's back as Bug_Splatter... Do a search and find what he's posted. The writing style is unmistakeable.

WEEEE.. Keep em comming. I'll spot you everytime.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:30:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top