Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2002 8:09:07 PM EDT
Anyone in the Tulsa area if you are interested a few of us are trying to work it out so we meet at Happy Hollow in Sapulpa on either Thursday or Friday around 11am ish to put a few down range and have some fun. If you are interested feel free to send me an email especially if you are interested and need directions. If enough people would rather do it on Saturday that might be doable as well. Just an idea, what do you all think?
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#2]
If union rules then why has JENKS won the last 6 State titles in a row with several UNDEFEATED seasons in there? Why did JENKS win like 11 or 12 STATE championships last year and a few more second places. Why is it that the only time union won a football championship it was 1963 and they were like class C or something?
But besides the fact that you obviously suffered as a child we will be glad to see you out there to go shooting.
PS A good Jenks vs union game is better than any pro game if you ask me!
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 9:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
JENKS,JENKS,JENKS. Thats all I ever hear outa that guy![stick] My son went to Union and they could whup Jenks a$$ anytime. They just happened to have had a bad day when they happened to play Jenks thats all.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 10:43:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes I too went to highschool in the 80's and yes union would win some and Jenks would win some but for all of the 90's and now into the 2000's it has been very dominately Jenks not just in football but all sports as well as academics. Over the years Jenks has produced some pretty good athletes like the Phillips brothers who played for OU in the 80's and Reggie Barnes who set state and national records as a RB in high school and college. He went to the CFL and was named rookie of the year. Then we have all the ones who have graduated recently who all play for Div I schools or the NFL now. Then we have had other people who did great in like basketball with Steve Hale who started along side MJ for NC, and then there is all the other sports too but anyways they are both really good schools but I am a JENKS TROJAN fan born and bred so yes Deadeye47 you will continue to hear all about my JENKS TROJANS every chance I get. Oh and the Mrs.'s says don't you go messing with her JENKS TROJANS or you will be on her list!
And who was it that won the 1982 State Championship? JENKS!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 2:18:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If union rules then why has JENKS won the last 6 State titles in a row with several UNDEFEATED seasons in there? Why did JENKS win like 11 or 12 STATE championships last year and a few more second places. Why is it that the only time union won a football championship it was 1963 and they were like class C or something?
But besides the fact that you obviously suffered as a child we will be glad to see you out there to go shooting.
PS A good Jenks vs union game is better than any pro game if you ask me!
View Quote

Can't talk OK high school football without it becoming emotional. I know. I used to live in Broken Arrow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top