Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 2:56:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Does this make it morally right for someone to murder a police officer, of course not. Making an innocent woman a widow, or little children orphans, because you are unconstitutionally denied a machinegun is evil.
View Quote

Im glad the founding fathers didnt think about this.

R35
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 3:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It started to degenerated into a p*ssing match between [red][insert name here][/red] and SteyrAUG
View Quote

You've just described about 50% of the threads on the GD  [:)]
View Quote

Well if you guys would just agree with me on every issue these things wouldn't happen now would they?

Or is it me who is supposed to adjust to your opinion on every issue?
View Quote

Lighten up Francis.......[:)]
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#3]
This is turning into another pissing match.  As a non paying member of [gold]AR15.com[/gold] I believe the staff and moderators should not be questioned in there decisions concerning our posts.  But if I had direct financial support of this site I would want a little leniency.

223REM
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 4:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Here is what I think(which doesn't count for much). 6shooter has the right to voice his opinion. So says the 1st Amendment. This is what it boils down to. Congress says no more new machine guns period. Do I believe that's constitutional? Fuck no. If you get caught with an unregistered machine gun by a law enforcement officer you will be arrested. That's the law and LAW ENFORCEMENT officers are hired to ENFORCE the LAW. Since the law is already written you will be tried and convicted. If you fight that officer and murder him/her, you will fry. End of story.
View Quote

Freedom of speech doesn't apply here. It's a privatly owned board.

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=115779[/url]

Quoted:
what calibre is best for a gun? it should be legal in new york, and it should have a silencer preferably a shotgun. what calibre for ar 15?

Thanks!

p.s. i already have one but am looking forward to a different one.
View Quote

Quoted:
What do you need the silencer for?
View Quote

I think the owners of this privately owned board should ban a certain IP ;) You have to wonder about someone that has multiple personalities.

Replying with a different screen name to your own post is a very clear sign of Trollism isn't it?  lol.

Call me the paranoid type, but I'm starting to wonder if this is just some liberal sh|t for brains that is trying to see how nasty he can get people to talk on this board.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#6]
A technique I've seen used on other boards is to disallow new accounts with an email address from one of the free email sites (hotmail, yahoo, etc) they had most of the free email places covered. It cut down on the trolling quite a bit. Who's going to go out and pay for a new email address in order to get a trolling account?
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It started to degenerated into a p*ssing match between [red][insert name here][/red] and SteyrAUG
View Quote

You've just described about 50% of the threads on the GD  [:)]
View Quote

Well if you guys would just agree with me on every issue these things wouldn't happen now would they?

Or is it me who is supposed to adjust to your opinion on every issue?
View Quote

View Quote

You just made the list Winger!
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Does that make [b]DonR[/b] the "big toe"? [;)]

Link Posted: 5/15/2002 10:08:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Does that make [b]DonR[/b] the "big toe"? [;)]

View Quote

Will he end his career with a DonR burger franchise?

Wasn't that the funniest damn movie?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top