Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/14/2002 3:04:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I once had to do some work for a guy who shot himself in the left shoulder TWICE with an over/under shotgun while cleaning it.  As is evidenced by the circumstances, he had the IQ of a spring day.  What was even worse was the fact that he survived.

Stupidity like that should be self correcting.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:17:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe we can include an IQ test during the background check. Of course, I sometimes think there should be background checks and IQ tests for having kids...

legrue
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:25:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I make sure I take the bullets out before I clean my shotgun, it can be hazardous to your health.
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a guy in Montana I think, when I lived back there, who was "cleaning" his guns while drunk (of course) and shot himself in the foot three times with three different guns.  I believe the last one was a .357, of which he commented "now that one really hurt"!!!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
It's always the "nearest and dearest".  Book 'im Dan-o!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There was a guy in Montana I think, when I lived back there, who was "cleaning" his guns while drunk (of course) and shot himself in the foot three times with three different guns.  I believe the last one was a .357, of which he commented "now that one really hurt"!!!
View Quote

I remember that story. First shot was a .22, then a .38 and then the .357. Dumbass!
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[b]HOW THE PHUCK DO YOU CLEAN A SHOTGUN WITH A ROUND IN THE CHAMBER WHILE IT'S POINTED AT SOMEONE'S HEAD!!!!!!![/b]
View Quote

Well how ELSE do you check if it's loaded Mr. Smartypants?! [:E]

Link Posted: 5/30/2002 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Of course, I sometimes think there should be background checks and IQ tests for having kids...

legrue
View Quote

Of course such a test would have to be "race-normed". [@:D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course, I sometimes think there should be background checks and IQ tests for having kids...

legrue
View Quote

Of course such a test would have to be "race-normed". [@:D]
View Quote

If the baby calls his grandmomma momma and his momma "Pam," the kid's going to jail.

If the kid can't read, that's momma's fault.  If the kid can't read because there's no lights, that's daddy's fault.

Funny how he and I agree on so much.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember that story. First shot was a .22, then a .38 and then the .357. Dumbass!
View Quote

Hahah that's what it was... musta hurt!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top