Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2001 7:44:57 AM EDT
Just wanted to know if you folks file "Early" or "Late", what are your tax reduction secrets, etc. Personnaly, I have a CPA prepare our State & Federal returns, as I can't keep up with the ever-changing tax code (plus, I'd rather spend my time doing fun stuff.) Surprisingly, this year not only did I not have to pay (any more), but actually gat a ton of $$$ back!!! Most will go into savings, but I'm just Jonesin' for a .50 cal of sorts!! Paul
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:46:43 AM EDT
btt
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 7:56:27 AM EDT
done and refunds already back, by snail mail Fred
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:08:59 AM EDT
Got it. Spent it on mostly the hobby, aside from paying a couple of bills and a few nice things for the Little Woman. I'm not totally selfish, just mostly!
Link Posted: 3/27/2001 8:14:31 AM EDT
To me getting a refund means that I gave the government an interest free loan all year.
Link Posted: 3/28/2001 4:13:45 PM EDT
I filed with H&R Block using their Rapid Refund process on January 28th. I just got my checks on Tuesday of last week. The fee was around $145 for the service. I feel it is better described as [b]'Raped Refund'.[/b] After calling every week and complaining, they said there was something wrong with a 'diagnostic' program in their computer. They said they couldn't refund my fee either.
Top Top