Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2002 3:56:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/14/2002 3:56:28 AM EDT by ChrisGene]
Let's hope this is not true. I just heard on the radio K-mart has hired Spike Lee as their newest spokesperson. This is the guy who made this statement in 99: "The NRA should be disbanded and Charlton Heston should be shot with a .44 Bulldog." This idiot actually suggested MURDER in front of rolling video tape. And the murder of a champion of our rights and his. What is K-mart thinking? more info: [URL]http://www.newsmax.com/hottopics/Spike_Lee_vs._the_NRA.shtml[/URL]
Link Posted: 5/14/2002 4:05:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/15/2002 2:54:01 AM EDT by MAC-DADDY]
Ole' Spike ought to say that around my neck of the woods!I know some rednecks that would...... well;HE wouldn't like it very much..... Here's a statement:"The NBA should be disbanded and Micheal Jordan should be hung from a lightpole." HOW RACIAL CAN YOU GET????????????WHY IS IT THAT BLACKS CAN SAY THINGS LIKE THAT AND AT THE SAME TIME CALL FOR RACIAL EQUALITY?????? HIPPOCRATES!!!!!! Edited to say that I am NOT a racist.But it seems that there is a double standard when it comes to "racial" bigotry.I have NOTHING against Micheal Jordan or the NBA.And I wish NO harm to anyone.The comment was made to show an example of the double standard that Exists in our society.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 2:43:32 AM EDT
That news is old enough to shave. They hired Spike Lee a week or so after declaring bankruptcy -- months ago.
Link Posted: 5/15/2002 3:19:20 AM EDT
Yeah, if you watch TV you must've seen all those touchy feely K-fart commercials that came out after the Superbowl.... [puke]
Top Top