BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Give me a Fucking Break! Were 13 damn days into the month and this numbnuts is already up to 40 posts. Don't you remember the last bag of crap that had this track record? Its right in front of our faces; it's Blaze-O-Glory's twin shithead brother.

View Quote

I suspect the same thing... here's a quote from 6shooter on the thread that just got locked:

"When you are done listing the specific acts committed against the U.S. by each victim in Hiroshima and Afghanistan, I will answer your question."

That's exactly how 'ol Blaze got started last time... stirring shit already.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It amazes me that someone would come here and try to justify the killing of an LEO, just because they don't agree with the laws they are enforcing.
View Quote

And it amazes me that someone (presumably an LEO) would be ignorant of the laws that justify defensive force against unlawful force -- even when the unlawful force is commited by an LEO. In other words, your badge does got give you permission to break the law; and your badge does not exempt you from being on the receiving end of defensive force.

And it amazes me that your argument is based on the premise that people better obey you or you are going to kill them.

If nothing else, hopefully some LEO's are reading this thread and be more aware of just what kind of nuts really are out there.
View Quote

I hope LEO's reading this realize that they have a duty to refuse illegal orders.

And I hope citizens reading this are aware that through numbers and strategy, we can defend ourselves from outlaw LEO's.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
since when has full auto machine guns been illegal?  That must be news to all the people who own full auto weapons now.
View Quote

Citizens are not allowed to own machine guns produced since 1986.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
since when has full auto machine guns been illegal?  That must be news to all the people who own full auto weapons now.
View Quote

View Quote

ok, so find me the law that Congress passed to ban all machine guns produced since 1986.  Quote it.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Asshole!

The only force which you are allowed to repel is illegal "deadly" force; IE. force used that will / may result in great bodily harm or death - without lawful justification. Hence, some cop pulls you over and arrests you because you look like Joe Crackhead who is wanted on a warrant (but your Joe Shit-fer-Brains), you gonna pull your gat and bust some caps in his azz?

While your at it Rhenquist, find a case where say; some cop while eating at the Krispy Kreme, whips out his pistol and shouts "GIVE ME ALL YOUR GUNS" and starts blasting people.

I'm going to love to see your legal research skills.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

ok, so find me the law that Congress passed to ban all machine guns produced since 1986.  Quote it.  
View Quote

U.S. Title 26, Chapter 53, Subchapter C, Section 5861, Subsection c:

"It shall be unlawful for any person to receive or possess a firearm transferred to him in violation of the provisions of this chapter."

([url]http://www.atf.treas.gov/pub/fire-explo_pub/nfireact.pdf[/url])
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Hey Asshole!

The only force which you are allowed to repel is illegal "deadly" force.
View Quote

No, asshole, I am allowed to repel deadly force with deadly force; but I also am allowed to repel non-deadly force with non-deadly force.

I wish you would get ahold of yourself. I'm not a cop hater or a cop murderer. I've got nothing personal against cops, and I would rather not see any cops get hurt. You have the option to act within the law and refuse illegal orders, and you can't blame anyone but yourself if you break the law and get in trouble for it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
16 Am Jur 2d, Sec 177 late 2d, Sec 256...
The general rule is that an unconstitutional statute, though having the form and name of law, is in reality no law, but is wholly void, and ineffective for any purpose; since unconstitutionality dates from the time of it's enactment, and not merely from the date of the decision so branding it... No one is bound to obey an unconstitutional law, and no courts are bound to enforce it.
View Quote

Thankyou, I couldn't find it......
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#9]
II didn't see anything about it being an ILLEGAL M16 posted by 6shooter. If it is an auto and you got the papers no problem the LEO could look all he wants. Now if it is Illegal your in trouble because your either up to something or just an idiot walking around with a M16.

So let’s see are you a rightful gun owner with a LEGAL M16 being stopped and asked to give it up? Or are you a Criminal going to rob sell or just cause trouble? In the first case if the LEO tries to take it you give it up and the paper work if you have it with you. You ask to see his Supervisor or go to the station with him. If he arrests you unjustly, get a lawyer and sue the city. If you proceed to use force you are NOW in the wrong. At that point you will lose the weapon and any justification you have when you go to court.

If you are looking for trouble you will find it. This has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. It does have to do with being in your rights to own a M16 and doing it legal. I wish I could afford getting a Class 3 or 4 License and affording $200.00 tax bribe to own it. I am fighting just to get my FFL in my town right now.

What pisses me off is that any legal gun owner would do something like that. It only makes or fight harder to show we have a right to own these weapons again. I am not saying to Shooter6, he was doing this with an Illegal Weapon. I read that he has a Legal owned M16 and gets hassled. Am I reading this post wrong?  If so why would you want to take any ones life if it went that far?

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Marbury v. Madison is the case wherein it was stated that "all laws repugnant to the constitution are null and void".
Damn straight I determine what is and isn't constitutional.  
View Quote

So does that give you the RIGHT and the DUTY to kill Legislators writing those laws or LEOs enforcing those laws, or is your DUTY to first use the judicial system to remedy unconstitutional laws?

I doubt the FFs or SCOTUS would condone  citizens circumventing the judicial system and killing LEOs and Legislators every time they thought their rights were violated by "unconstitutional" laws.
View Quote

Why the hell do you think they put the 2nd amendment in the Bill of Rights? For duck hunters??
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#11]
eswanson and Macallan, I was merely repling to the original question as to what I would do. No need for name calling. If you don't like my opinions, fine but lets keep it a little civil it here.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#12]
NO NO NO! If a cop acting in his official capacity has probable cause to believe you are the person sought for the commission of a crime or on a warrant. He has the legal right, - OBLIGATION to use all force necessary (up to and including deadly force if its for a violent felony / hot pursuit - where the threat of another violent felony may take place.) in apprehension of you.

If you resist,, TAA DAA - resisting arrest / obstruction of justice (or maybe you don't even have time to watch your law school correspondence course - COPS - because your briefing cases for the Chief Justice.)
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#13]
OK, that's enough...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top