Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2002 7:58:46 PM EDT
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm getting damned tired of all the "God bless the USA" crap on everything. Not that it's not good, but it seems so wimpy - nobody has come out with anything that says "kill all the bastards involved", or " get them all and their dog", you know , some kind of "remember the Maine" type deal.
I think the picture on the home page of the towers , eagle and the big red "NEVER FORGET,NEVER FORGIVE" would be just the thing and would soon appear on cars from Florida to Alaska.
Anyone else have an opinion? can that be made into a bumper sticker?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I would buy a few of those if they were available.  Seems like a good idea to me. This forgive and forget crap is pathetic.  Someone here make it happen.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 11:17:32 AM EDT
[#2]
i still want this one "patriotism is not a FAD!"
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I think the picture on the home page of the towers , eagle and the big red "NEVER FORGET,NEVER FORGIVE" would be just the thing and would soon appear on cars from Florida to Alaska.
Anyone else have an opinion? can that be made into a bumper sticker?
View Quote

And I'm getting damned tired of all the "NEVER FORGET" crap on everything!!!

I hate all these fucking morons who sit around and whine about stuff that did not happen to them like they are Victims by Proxy.  Every chance they got to remind everybody "this is the one week anniversary," "this is the two week anniversary," "this is the one month anniversary," "this is the two month anniversary," "this is the four month anniversary," "this is the six month anniversary," yadda, yadda, yadda.  Well, Saturday was the 8th month anniversary and I'm fully capable of remembering something that happened that far back.

If the WTC attack really bothers you, then get off your fat ass and do something about it!!!  But sitting in front of your computer trying you beat people over the head with some whiney claptrap is just gross stupidity and self-centered behavior.

Get a fucking life.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#4]
And we need one that says www.AR15.com

Kinda funny. I went to my local NAPA auto store and picked up one of those decorate your own license plate holders. Across the top I wrote ".223 ARMED" and across the bottom I wrote "LETS ROLL". Have had numerous police cars behind me with no problems, but the biggest effect has been the drop in the number of tailgater's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top