Posted: 5/12/2002 5:28:14 PM EDT
[url]http://www.wehateyou.com/articles/37.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 5:50:22 PM EDT
[#2]
From: Human Resourse Dept Binkerton/Purns Security Services

To: The Mall Ninja

Due to staffing shortages and your outstanding record of leadership, We here at Binkerton/Purns feel that you are ready to join our management team as a Post Manager.

You will report to The Habanna Inn Post at the Corner of 39th and Penn in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to assume the Position of Security supervisor, with the mission of overseeing our highly motivated staff at this post as they provide a vital and neccicary security service to Oklahoma Cities Gay Community.

This account is important to Binkerton/Purns and we expect you to bend over backwards to make our clients at the Habbana a continuing Binkerton/Purns account.

Good luck, as you continue to climb the ladder of security success with Binkerton/Purns
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
[img]http://www.accessconnex.com/images/ninjalesson2.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 5/12/2002 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried that Ninja thing once.

But when I totally flipped out, I fell down and hurt myself. It might have been the arm flailing that threw me off balance, or maybe it was the horse tranquilizers..........but it was sweet.

Except the part where my knee bled a lot. Good thing I was all tranqued up, or I would have flipped out again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top