Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/10/2002 7:41:43 PM EDT
Without going into long boring details, I ending up not moving to Florida this week. Changed my mind on moving day! Anyway I am staying here for 3 more months before I head down to good ol Ft. Benning for 4.5 mos. I'm staying with my brother for now until we either get sick of each other or it comes time for Benning. So, I'd love to hop into the next NY range weekend if that still is going on. Also, Wave, did the info I posted help on the going out scene?? Next week I will email you when a few of us come down to NYC. I had a great day today! Had to just write about it. I ended up going to Base with my personal weapons hoping to get some range time. I Found a LEO class going on at a pistol range. I was invited to participate in a cover/shoot and move scenario. I was the "Army guy" using a "Man's Gun". Thats what the intructors kept saying. The LEO's were using 9mm and I had my Kimber Custom 1911. I did damn good and I had to shoot left handed. That was really cool that I got the invite to participate, and was given unexpected praise about how I shot( 100% hits ) and moved. Made for an enjoyable shooting day!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:52:50 PM EDT
... I'll be flying into NYC tomorrow. Some business, some pleasure. Last time I was there I went to the observation deck of the WTC. This weekend I'll be taking a picture of the "pit" and saying a quick prayer for the innocent Americans that perished 9/11.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:58:04 PM EDT
Top Top