Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 7:35:37 PM EDT
No shit,
Really. [BD]
You dont see that happen too often.

I been having a shitty week.  The guy I got worked with, got canned, and I am all alone. Boss was in town for a couple of days too, to can the guy.  
No one is going to be added on.
Shit fucked up, and lots of work to do.

Now Friday rolls around, I cut the front yard grass, and was like, I am going to go shootin!  
No time tommarow to hit the outdoor range, go to the indoor close by.

Been itching to try out my new, home-built AR15, and the FNFAL I picked up.  
Same with the Mak, which I added a new spring, and peirce grips.

Needed to blow some steam. [sniper]

Having fun and these two couples show up.
Came in with a 10/22, and a 9 mm, and a .357.  

About 1 hour into the whole thing, the guy gets down on one leg, and asks her to marry him. Ring and all.  
The one lady did ask me to stop shooting, so he could ask.  

Me and the other guy in there, who was not with them, laugh about it afterwards.

I did let one try the FNFAL.  

c-rock
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:37:33 PM EDT
[#1]
After she accepted, did you unload a few mags into the air while hooting and hollaring ala shotgun wedding style???
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
[size=2] BTW, THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST TWO WEEKS OF MY LIFE IN LAST 3 YEARS. LOTS OF SHITTY HAPPENINGS. HAS EVERYONE JUST BEEN HAVING SHITTY WEEKS? I HAVE HEARD SEVERAL COMPLAINTS.[size=2]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Boomholzer, yes, but don't tell Mags, mmkay?  [;)]
View Quote

Rodger; Rodger. [;)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe he does that with all the womenz, so later he can get some practice with the pocket rocket.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is a GOOD idea! [:)]

I, however, don't have anything to complain about this week.  Granted, I only worked three days.

medcop
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#8]
My week wasnt so great until I got my first Colt preban on Thursday. Havent had a chance to shoot it yet. I am still running around the house doing the jumping heel click and the Toyota "oh what a feeling" jump... even tried the rump shaker - just didn't work for me. My wife thinks I am nuts  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh good I thought a guy proposed to a gun,
thats a good place to propose no one says no to someone with a gun in there hand.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#10]
You can't propose to a gun Greg...you're automatically married as soon as you hold it in your hand.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 4:58:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
....I do not want to hear your,Honey I had a bad day,will you hold me?....NOT THERE YOU PERVERT!
View Quote
.....and the guy that proposed.....well he's screwed.....him I feel the pain for!
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Came in with a [b]10/22[/b], and a 9 mm, and a [b].357[/b].  

c-rock
View Quote

Are you sure it wasn't a .38? Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Thats cool! Nothing will bring tears to my eyes faster than a marriage proposal!! Happenened at the range too?!?! Stunning. Wish I would have been there to see it. Bring on the waterworks!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:37:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Came in with a [b]10/22[/b], and a 9 mm, and a [b].357[/b].  

c-rock
View Quote

Are you sure it wasn't a .38? Hmmmmmmmmmm...
View Quote

It was a .357.
I did at first think it was a member of the famed Imbroglio Maytr's Bidgade. [BD]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:48:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top