Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2002 8:20:11 AM EDT
Anyone here tell me what the best beginner/intermediate electric RTF kit is?

I'm considering a Megatech Skyliner or a HobbyZone Firebird.  

Opinions?  I want a complete kit for around $200-$300

Thanks again

~smug
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
There are some RC newsgroups on Usenet - see deja.com (now google) or your friendly neighborhood unix shell account ISP.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:06:25 PM EDT
[#2]
anyone interested in a Hobbyco Trainer (Air Vista) with a .48OS (bearing) Futaba T6XA radio (nice) all all the goodies (starter, chargers, tote, etc.) email me.
All equipment has about 3hrs of flight max.
Tried the sport and never got into it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Hobby Zone Firebird XL, It's OK. Not very manuverable kinda slow to control inputs and fast enough to get into trouble real fast !!! But for less than $ 150 it's pretty inexpensive way to try remote control planes out. If you get a Firebird buy at least 3 spare wings because youll destroy atleast one getting used to flying it !
Tan....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top