Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2002 2:16:21 PM EDT
I've been trying for some time now to e-mail Goatboy, but I haven't gotten a response. I have yet to receive a Tactical Folder I ordered on 3/15/02, and he posted if anyone was still waiting to just e-mail him. Well I have e-mailed him, but not yet received any response.

Goatboy where are you ??

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 2:28:28 PM EDT
[#1]
We've got him down in the Goat Cave.  I'll pass him the message at feeding time.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 2:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We've got him down in the Goat Cave.  I'll pass him the message at feeding time.
View Quote

Don's not joking either, we haven't even stepped in any goat droppings lately! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks !
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#4]
You could just click your rubbie red slippers together twice and say a**clown,and you will get all of the above.
 Bob         [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:04:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Goatboy?

Goatboy?

Where are you?
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Start a big 'RUCKASS'.....he or his emersaries will come to you.[;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top