Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/9/2002 8:22:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:31:27 AM EDT
[#1]
"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." Anyone know where Palestine is in relation to the Plain of Megiddo? Might be time to pick up sides for real...

Scott

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:46:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Armageddon? Right about here!

[img]http://www.tribulation.com/images/drybones.jpg[/img]

Here's a better map!

[img]http://www.execulink.com/~wblank/megiddo.gif[/img]

Eric The(EndTimes)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]Don’t try to understand ‘em,
Just rope and throw and grab ‘em,
Soon we’ll be living high and wide.

Boy my heart’s calculatin’
My true love will be waitin’,
be waiting at the end of my ride.

Move ‘em on, head ‘em up,
Head ‘em up, move ‘em out,
Move ‘em on, head ‘em out Rawhide!
Set ‘em out, ride ‘em in
Ride ‘em in, let ‘em out,
Cut ‘em out, ride ‘em in Rawhide.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon." Anyone know where Palestine is in relation to the Plain of Megiddo? Might be time to pick up sides for real...

Scott
View Quote

Not yet, not quite yet.  We are still waiting for "The Man Of Peace", ole 666 himself to show up.

Not to worry, he is on the way.  Watch for Israel to sign a "Seven Year Peace Treaty".

Bad Times Coming...  [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sadness.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#8]
DAHM YISROAEL NOKE'AM

Ancient Iraelite battle cry.  Means
The Blood of Israel  will be Avenged!

Seems appropriate at this moment

DAHM YISROAEL NOKE'AM!!!!  
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:32:26 AM EDT
[#9]
[b]Ride ‘em out, let ‘em out,
Cut ‘em out, ride ‘em out Rawhide!!![/b]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#10]
I used to have some sympathies for the Palestinian cause, but no more after the 9/11/01 WTC/Pentagon attack.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:04:10 AM EDT
[#11]
[url]http://www.msnbc.com/news/677951.asp?pne=msn[/url]

"May 9 —   Israeli tanks moved toward the Gaza Strip on Thursday amid expectations Israel would soon launch a strike in retaliation for a suicide bombing in a Tel Aviv suburb. Meanwhile, talks on ending a five-week standoff at the Church of the Nativity broke down ..."

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#12]
So, do you lose your suicide bomber library card if you survive?

Scott

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:49:36 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm glad they are going to retaliate, but the only problem is that they aren't going to finish the job!  If they don't wipe them out, it is never going to end!  
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:54:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Here's our friends in Ramallah:

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020509/capt.1020966038.mideast_israel_palestinians_abl105.jpg[/img]

Caption: Palestinian demonstrators, and children, watch as Israeli, British, and American flags are burned together by members of the PFLP, or Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine party, during a march in the West Bank city of Ramallah, Thursday, May 9, 2002. The PFLP claimed responsibility for last year's assasination of an Israeli cabinet minister, and since last week has had six of its convicted members held in a Palestinian jail in Jericho, under joint British-American supervision. (AP Photo/Brennan Linsley)

I can't seem to remember what the British had ever done to offend the Palestinians so much?

Eric The(Stumped)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#15]
..... Go Israel Go ....[uzi]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 12:14:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Here we go again...No one will see the end comming it will just be there
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 1:12:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Ole Arafat and his cronies have got to be the most IGNANT people on the face of the earth.  
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 1:15:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Smile now while you burn flags, but be assured that once Israel gets the offense going, we won't see your silly faces for a while.   You'll be hiding like the cockroaches that you are.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
..... Go Israel Go ....[uzi]
View Quote

[50][i][b]Come get some, Come get some, Come get some!!!!![/i][/b]

Screw the Palatines, they are just doing things the old fashioned way.  Take it by force.  Simple we did it here that's why we are here.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#21]
The paper said it was at 'Megido Junction' just South of Haifa.

But that was YaHoo.com, it wasn't one of the Israeli papers.

I'll go check!

Eric The(ShabbosGoy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#22]
And how many new suicide bombers will be made by Israel in this new incursion ?

Arafat and Sharon somehow belong together as both are worthless, murdering pieces of schitt.  Too bad their people will pay the price but not the guilty duo.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:35:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:42:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Scott

View Quote

The Plain of Megiddo is located 4 km from Jenin, on the way from Ya'akov Zicharon to Afula.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Arafat and Sharon somehow belong together as both are worthless, murdering pieces of schitt.  Too bad their people will pay the price but not the guilty duo.
View Quote

You're really great, subsailor, confusing effects (Israeli retaliation) with causes (kamikaze terror attack).

It's the policy of Arafat and Co. that produces kamikaze.
It's the Palestinian education system that produce kamikaze.
It's Eu money and Arab support that make to think Palestinians that terror will pay.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:43:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Aaargh, [b]subsailor[/b], but it do look like Paolo has driven yer ship onto the reef.

I must admit that blaming Israeli incursions into the so-called 'occupied territories' for the suicide bombings, is sorta like blaming Hiroshima and Nagasaki for Pearl Harbor!

And you know the Japanese would probably have never launched Kamakazi attacks against the US Navy, had the United States not been doing so well in its Pacific campaign.

Another lesson unlearned.

Eric The(DidWeEven[u]Try[/u]ToReasonWithHitler,Huh?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:17:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You're really great, subsailor, confusing effects (Israeli retaliation) with causes (kamikaze terror attack).

It's Eu money and Arab support that make to think Palestinians that terror will pay.
View Quote

And it is U.S. taxpayer money that pays the Israelis to kill Palestinians.  If the U.S. stops donating billions to Israel let the Israelis and Palestinians kill each other as I don't care.  I simply do not want to pay.

Neither Israel nor the Palestinian Territories are strategic to U.S. interest.  I'm a 'Nationalist' and have never made this a secret to anyone reading my posts on this subject.  I care deeply what happens to my country, the U.S.A.  However, I care little about what happens to Israel or the Territories
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You're really great, subsailor............
View Quote

WHY PAOLO !!  Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:24:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Aaargh.......

I must admit that blaming Israeli incursions into the so-called 'occupied territories' for the suicide bombings, is sorta like blaming Hiroshima and Nagasaki for Pearl Harbor!

Another lesson unlearned.

Eric The(DidWeEven[u]Try[/u]ToReasonWithHitler,Huh?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

I know your logic must be impeccable but I am having a spot of trouble with your time-line.....
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:29:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Post from 5subslr5 -
I know your logic must be impecable
View Quote

Yes, thank you.
...but I am having a spot of trouble with your time-line.....
View Quote

As I am with yours, dear buddy, as I am with yours!

I saw a Berkeley Professor last night with one of her Arab students and they were talking to Chris Matthews on Hardline about Israel and the 'Occupied Territories.'

The prof and student kept talking about Israel and the 'Occupied Territories' since 1948.

Chris stopped them and asked, what do you mean [b]1948[/b], don't you mean [b]1967[/b]?

Nope, they meant all the land that Israel has occupied since [b]1948[/b].

Are you beginning to see a pattern here, my friend?

Eric The(TheySimplyHateIsraelAndWishItWentAwayTotally)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:34:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Post from 5subslr5 -
And it is U.S. taxpayer money that pays the Israelis to kill Palestinians. If the U.S. stops donating billions to Israel let the Israelis and Palestinians kill each other as I don't care. I simply do not want to pay.
View Quote

You are [u]such[/u] a tightwad with your money!

Didn't I offer to compensate you with a box of 5.56 IMI ball ammo at the BRC for all of your past 'Israeli' tax payments!

All right, dammitt, I'll make it [b]two[/b] boxes, but you'd better understand that covers your contributions through the millennium!

Eric The(Generous)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#32]
I've been enjoying (sometimes) all the posts both pro and anti on the mideast. The following article pretty much sums up my feelings.
http://www.nationalreview.com/derbyshire/derbyshire050902.asp
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey SUBSAILOR, I'll tell you what.  You publish a copy of your tax return for last year, and I'll see to it that you get reimbursed the 1/100 of 1 percent of the total federal budget that we give in aid to Israel.  Tht way, you don't have to feel that any of your money is going to those "damned Jews".  If my hunch is correct, I'll be able to handle the reimbursment out of my pocket change.  If I'm wrong , and you actually make some real bucks, I'm sure I can get some of the other site members to help out (how about it Eric?, Paolo?).

That way, we won't have to put up with your "kvetching" about money any more, and if you want to keep on with your anti-Israeli stuff you'll have to find some other reason,  We might even get the real reason for your attitude.  [:o)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Not to worry, [b]shamayim[/b], I got the [b]sub-man[/b] all taken care of!

You guys need to concentrate on [b]garandman[/b], and a couple others who feel the need for reimbursement for aid to Israel!

I think it highly appropriate for me to pay off [b]subsailor[/b] with [b]IMI ammo[/b].

Eric The(IKeepKosher)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:03:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

And it is U.S. taxpayer money that pays the Israelis to kill Palestinians.  If the U.S. stops donating billions to Israel let the Israelis and Palestinians kill each other as I don't care.  I simply do not want to pay.

Neither Israel nor the Palestinian Territories are strategic to U.S. interest.  I'm a 'Nationalist' and have never made this a secret to anyone reading my posts on this subject.  I care deeply what happens to my country, the U.S.A.  However, I care little about what happens to Israel or the Territories
View Quote

Your money in military aids to Israel (but also to other countries like Egypt, Yemen, Jordany, and others) should be spent buying equipment from US military industries.
This means that the holy US taxpayers money is spent to fund US military & technology industry, to fund US welfare system, to fund investments for up to date developments for US Armed Forces by the same industries that sold equipments to other countries, to fund US Treasury cash in the shape of taxes that employed US workers in the defence industry pays to US govt. because they work to export US defence products.In a way or in another, this money given to other contries remains or return to USA hands, and give job and development opportunities to US people. It's like the money of the Marshall Plan given by US Govt. after WWII to european countries, even to enemy ones: rebuilding with US money Europe created a big market for US products, enforced links with US way of life and thus produced a big consumption of US products, saving western Europe from being swallowed by Warsaw Pact expansionism.

Listen, subsailor, your mouney is blessed, because anyway is better than to give money for antisemitic books for Palestinians boys like we Europeans are forced to do by our pro-arabs politicians.
In a perfect world, subsailor, there would be no need to give money to anyone because there would be chances to live peacefully despite the fact of being jewish, christian, muslim or whatever.
But in this very unperfect world you cannot bury your head in the sand with the excuse that you are "nationalist" and care only about what is happening in USA, because USA are not placed on Mars and there is someone that one day sends airplanes against skyscrapers and another day could be something even worste.

Think about it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Paolo:

Buddy, you said it all. Couldn't have put it better.  Must be because your name is "Paul". Mine is too, and us Pauls, Pablos and Paolos are usually pretty smart [;)]. Maybe the M16s and jet fighters were paid for out of our taxes, but the money came right back.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#38]
I told my wife that I would volunteer (If she wasn't infirmed) to go over and help the Isrealis'. Take some REM_ job to free up one of their own.
She said that I "was nuts but understood".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top