Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/8/2002 10:00:07 AM EDT
o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough...... and the "word association" threads ARE fun, i've participated myself, BUT........ let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:01:39 AM EDT
Originally Posted By quietshoez: o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough...... and the "word association" threads ARE fun, i've participated myself, BUT........ let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
View Quote
Yeah!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:02:09 AM EDT
K
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:07:43 AM EDT
This thread is a waste of bandwidth.[;)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:08:31 AM EDT
I don't know about you, but I've paid for the privelage to post here. If I want to paste a huge article or ramble on about whatever I want, within the rules of course, then I feel that I have that right. I also enjoy the word association thread and have played quite a few times. If you want more bandwidth then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and help out in covering the costs of the site instead of trying to clamp down on everybody elses fun.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:09:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
Originally Posted By quietshoez: o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough...... and the "word association" threads ARE fun, i've participated myself, BUT........ let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
Exactly. I totally agree with you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:10:30 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy: I don't know about you, but I've paid for the privelage to post here. If I want to paste a huge article or ramble on about whatever I want, within the rules of course, then I feel that I have that right. I also enjoy the word association thread and have played quite a few times. If you want more bandwidth then maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and help out in covering the costs of the site instead of trying to clamp down on everybody elses fun.
View Quote
you tell him Ponyboy
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:11:43 AM EDT
Now I’m being silly and just Working my way to 500.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:14:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 308wood:
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:18:56 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:27:28 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
no problem
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:27:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Avalon01:
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
Preach it, bro!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:27:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:28:20 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:30:39 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:33:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2002 10:34:32 AM EDT by Avalon01]
Originally Posted By cmymud:
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
This is getting silly. Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:17 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
Burn, baby, burn......bandwidth on fire.........
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:34:56 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
Ya think?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:35:13 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:35:16 AM EDT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally Posted By 308wood: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally Posted By Avalon01: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally Posted By fight4yourrights: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally Posted By 308wood: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally Posted By fight4yourrights: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Originally Posted By quietshoez: o.k., i'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough...... and the "word association" threads ARE fun, i've participated myself, BUT........ let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yeah! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exactly. I totally agree with you. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Me too! Av. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- your also welcome -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cool I have to agree
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:37:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy:
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
Maybe a little, don't you think?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:38:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By quietshoez: o.k., I'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough...... and the "word association" threads ARE fun, I've participated myself, BUT........ let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
We are on a collision course with wackiness! Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:40:37 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
I think Barney the dinosaur is silly, this is plain stupid. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:41:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:41:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By quietshoez: o.k., I'm NOT TRYING TO FLAME ANYONE. this is nothing against the posters, but some people need to think about cutting and pasting HUGE articles or going into multiple posts rambling away about the same topic, having to use several replies because the original post is not large enough...... and the "word association" threads ARE fun, I've participated myself, BUT........ let's try to consider bandwidth on the site, so we can do more of what we love, like fight with each other [:)]
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
We are on a collision course with wackiness! Av.
View Quote
Don't let the fuse burn out!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:42:40 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
Stupid is as stupid does. Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:43:32 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
"[i]Are you talking to me?[/i]"
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:44:55 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
I can't hear you.... lalalalalalalalala Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:46:16 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
[b]STOP THE MADNESS!![/B]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:47:28 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:48:19 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
View Quote
This is like a game of CHICKEN. Who will blink first?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:52:44 AM EDT
Boyz, boyz, boyz, you just wait till DonR gets up from his lunch nap and see if he get's a tad riled! You know how testy he gets mid-afternoon! Run for the tall grass! But delete, delete, delete, on your way. Eric The(Sensible)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:58:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Boyz, boyz, boyz, you just wait till DonR gets up from his lunch nap and see if he get's a tad riled! You know how testy he gets mid-afternoon! Run for the tall grass! But delete, delete, delete, on your way. Eric The(Sensible)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Don't be a party pooper. [<]:)] Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:59:20 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Not I. Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 10:59:41 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Boyz, boyz, boyz, you just wait till DonR gets up from his lunch nap and see if he get's a tad riled! You know how testy he gets mid-afternoon! Run for the tall grass! But delete, delete, delete, on your way. Eric The(Sensible)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Don't be a party pooper. [<]:)] Av.
View Quote
What HE SAID!! [<]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:08:28 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Not I. Av.
View Quote
I will in [b]no way[/b] contribute to this.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:12:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:12:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Chimborazo:
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Not I. Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Me either.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:16:18 AM EDT
Hey! If we don't use the bandwith the Anti's will!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:18:25 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Not I. Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Me either.
View Quote
That's good to know. Av.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:21:26 AM EDT
View Quote
Yeah!
View Quote
View Quote
Thanks!
View Quote
Me too! Av.
View Quote
your also welcome
View Quote
Cool
View Quote
WHAT ?
View Quote
View Quote
[b]No[/b]
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
One more line!! Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Not I. Av.
View Quote
View Quote
Me either.
View Quote
That's good to know. Av.
View Quote
Do it for the Children !!! [>(]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:22:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:30:22 AM EDT
Post from EdAvilaSr -
Thanks Eric! I came over to the second page on a "lock and delete" mission when I saw the first one. This is fun for a little while,but after a while it turns silly. I know Gb would turn over in his seat if he had seen this waste of BW. Please,knock it off and behave yourselves!
View Quote
Hmmm, somehow I think our pleas have fallen on deaf ears! If you guys don't mind, I think I'll go wake up [b][i]Abuelo DonR[/i][/b] from his deep, deep, siesta! I really, really would start deleting.... Eric The(ButThat'sJustMe)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:31:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 11:34:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2002 11:35:01 AM EDT by DonR]
OK boys, recess is over! Who wants to be suicidal and start the second thread?? [devil]
Top Top