Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/8/2002 5:21:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2002 6:02:06 AM EDT by dnra]
takes care of himself.I do windows,laundry,dishes,cooking,food shopping,and 'everything' else.I get me a "peice"[;)]here and there,why in the'world'would I think about getting married? 50% of marriages go sour,and you loose 'more' than 1/2 your stuff realistically.The wife/whench finds a $$Better$$ 'RIDE',and you get thrown out of the house till things get worked out in court.Marriage has been compared to "doing Time"(incarceration),only its easy time.Marriage is a sacared institution[rolleyes]the only other institutions I can think of are mental and correctional,are these somehow alike?{shakingheadYES] Why would I stop,say,going to the range/gym for her....(her)so you'd rather go to the range/gym than 'be' with me?....HELL YEAH! Why do guys feel the need to take care of a woman[?] Let them fend for themselves.It must be 'youth' and that whole knight in shineing armor crap.I got to go here comes the wife!....how many times have I heard that....poordicks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:29:57 AM EDT
Damn Straight!
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:53:27 AM EDT
WTF, over?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:33:15 PM EDT
AMEN
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 2:37:27 PM EDT
Good luck! I have been married for 10 years and love it. Good luck with your choice. I am sure it will all work out. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:17:16 PM EDT
It makes a little more sense now that you edited it. You should definitely NOT get married. You would not be happy married. I doubt whoever you married would be happy. Please do not get married. Enjoy single life! For a different reality, try this thread: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114531[/url] (Note to self - don't drink and post...) [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:24:23 PM EDT
I guess you'll be single for life. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 3:37:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2002 3:42:33 PM EDT by dnra]
Dscott...I was'nt drinking.I was uncontrollably ranting[soapbox].I simply see no positives_FOR ME_in getting hitched.[size=5] How has getting married made your life better for those that still are?[/size=5].......kids aside......How does your partner in'rich your life? Life's to short not to be doing what you want. ....I'm not going to bother re-editing my top post,I think you get the drift.
Top Top