Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 7:47:32 PM EDT
IT IS SOMETHING WHEN THE CITY IS RAN BY DEMOCRAPS AND WAS DURING THE RIOTS, AND THE DEMOCRAPS WERE THE RIOT SUPPORTERS AND PARTICIPANTS. SO NOW THEY WANT TO BRING IN THE HEAD DEMOCRAP TO CLEAN IT UP. SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
And the voters had a chance to replace Charlie Luken in the strong mayoral election and they returned him to office. Courtis Fuller wasn't much of an alternative and he was also Dem. It's typical of most major metropolitan areas. The city is liberal Dem and the county and surrounding area is moderate to conservative Repub. Inner city is in total decay and the surrounding area is thriving. Go figure.

I live downtown in the west end and the riots broke out at the end of my block (District One). I was never more outraged to be living under a curfew and having violence raging outside my window on the street below to only turn on Nightline and see Lukens debating Damon Lynchmob during the emergency. I was so pissed off at the opportunistic media grandstanding during the civil crisis. I was at the next Council meeting and stood ten feet from Lukens at the podium and explained to him how he failed the city with his media antics.

Nothing has changed. Now vice mayor Alicia Reece is being accused of threatening John Fox (CityBeat Editor) with sending some firemen over to pursuade him if he didn't put a lid on one of his writers. These people think they are untouchable.

If you only knew half the things I have seen.

Your moniker wouldn't be a play on Roxanne Qualls would it?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Bush is doing very well in the poles. This must drive Willy crazy. People will remember him for the scandals and the general sleaze factor.
Maybe Bubba realizes that like Carter he was a failure and will now play diplomat to keep his name and face on the tube and in the papers.

ARH

Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:11:47 PM EDT
[#3]
No my name comes from one of my german shorthair pointers I had as a kid.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh good. I couldn't imagine her being on this board talking about local politics.

That would actually be too funny. It could be a movie script. Kind of an early Quintan Tarantino sort of thing. Lesbian liberal ex-mayor anonymously ranting about local politics on an national pro-gun website.

Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
IT IS SOMETHING WHEN THE CITY IS RAN BY DEMOCRAPS AND WAS DURING THE RIOTS, AND THE DEMOCRAPS WERE THE RIOT SUPPORTERS AND PARTICIPANTS. SO NOW THEY WANT TO BRING IN THE HEAD DEMOCRAP TO CLEAN IT UP. SOMEONE HELP ME UNDERSTAND.
View Quote

Well first have to uderstand there are more poor people than rich people. Next, you remind all the poor people that they are, after all, well, poor. Also its not their fault they are poor...it those rich people over there...its the 'system' thats keeping them down...its years of injustice, slavery, whatever, make up some crap as you go along. Get the crowd real worked up. Maybe even incite a riot. Anyway, after the smoke clears, you promise that if you vote for me I'll take all that money away from those filthy rich folks and, well give it you..course there might be a few strings attached....[:D]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 5:54:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's the laughable settlement letter that was delivered to the City of Cincinnati today by the boycott organizers. It should come as no surprise that it was promptly filed in the circular file.

[url]http://www.accessconnex.com/negotiations.pdf[/url]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here's the laughable settlement letter that was delivered to the City of Cincinnati today by the boycott organizers. It should come as no surprise that it was promptly filed in the circular file.

[url]http://www.accessconnex.com/negotiations.pdf[/url]
View Quote

Damn, looks like they want everything including steering group of the department of redundant sterring groups..

On a serious note what the heck is that Stonewall committee? I live in Va so I don't know whats going on in your neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 6:39:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Economic Apartheid is what gets me going. WTF is that??? You don't get a handout for whatever you want? Therefore you are being subjected to economic apartheid?

Stonewall is the gay association. It's basically the inner city blacks banding together with the militant gays under threat of boycott to extort the city into letting these committees set the entire government agenda.

It's extortion and it's illegal.

The Black United front has raised money for political purposes with a religious 503-C status in direct violation of Federal Tax Code.

Their first demand was $4 billion dollars.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top