Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 2:13:05 PM EDT
No-no, not [flame]... CLINTON! [;)]

I'm SOOOOOO glad he's not President anymore

[url=http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/krnewyork/20020507/lo/bill_sees_g_i_s_in_mideast_1.html]Clinton On The MidEast[/url]

[i]
Clinton called the Middle East crisis the biggest obstacle to globalization, which was the theme of his 30-minute address at Hunter (College).

Clinton argued that increased globalization and foreign aid would reduce the number of enemies abroad, along with the spread of killer diseases. "[b]Why don't we take a little money and make us a few friends and fewer enemies?[/b]" he said.[/i]

[puke]

Edited to add: [b]Take a little money FROM WHO?!?[/b] [pissed]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah... he's gone but not forgotten. AND NOW HE WANTS TO COME TO MY TOWN TO "HELP US" WITH ALL THE PROBLEMS....

Clinton Expresses Interest In Mediation
Posted: 4:26 p.m. EDT May 6, 2002
Updated: 7:12 p.m. EDT May 6, 2002

CINCINNATI -- Former President Bill Clinton, who has expressed an interest in negotiating a Middle East peace settlement, also has his eye on race relations in Cincinnati.

[url]http://www.channelcincinnati.com/cin/news/stories/news-143701520020506-150513.html[/url]

He's like a bad yeast infection.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fcrazyeyes%2Egif[/img]

he's gone, but "da-bitch" still lives !!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Great pic [b]SPECTRE[/b]!

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:21:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
He is a first class appeasement artist and an almost professional apologist. God, how many billions did he give to North Korea so they would play nice and stop firing IRBMs over Japan. Chamberlain was a rookie in comparison to this guy. (He didn't take shit from the little countries at least...)
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:25:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't wait to see all the "good" he does for us in Cincinnati.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:25:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Gone but definately not forgotten.  I just hope he doesn't do the "Bill Clinton Talk Show" like some reports have suggested.  This jerk just wont go away!  He can't survive without attention.....if the show does come to play, I hope it is a instant flop.  I don't see that happening though.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#9]
It has always completely baffled me that so many people fell (and continue to fall) for his bullshit, and can't see how phony he is in everyway.

It's unbelievable how popular he was, and how many people stuck up for him.

Hell his facial expressions told it all. Between his shit eating grin, and incredibly fake look of sorrow, you'd think it would have been obvious. He was/is so transperant.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Did you see him when he was at the WTC, giving "comfort" to the families of victims? He hugged some lady, and while doing so, looked to make sure the camera was getting the shot.....that shows what kind of so-called "man" he is, the f*cking bastard.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#11]
dang.  i thought for sure you meant our most recently departed member.

either way, i agree 110%
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:54:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
dang.  i thought for sure you meant our most recently departed member.. .
View Quote

Who?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:05:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No-no, not [flame]... CLINTON! [;)]

I'm SOOOOOO glad he's not President anymore

["[b]Why don't we take a little money and make us a few friends and fewer enemies?[/b]" he said.[/i]

[puke]

Edited to add: [b]Take a little money FROM WHO?!?[/b] [pissed]
View Quote

When will they understand that you can't solve problems, make friends, or get rid of enemies by giving everyone money?

Hey Macallan, will you be my friend? How about if I pay you?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Who?
View Quote

Blaze-Of-Glory
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:27:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
dang.  i thought for sure you meant our most recently departed member.

either way, i agree 110%
View Quote

I thought the same thing!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:35:22 PM EDT
[#16]
maybe Clinton wants to be head of the World State...our Mustopha Mond...
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Who?
View Quote

Blaze-Of-Glory
View Quote

Hee-hee... I thought I'd hook a few with that title [:D]

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:59:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/SPECTRE%2Fcrazyeyes%2Egif[/img]

he's gone, but "da-bitch" still lives !!
View Quote

That scared the crap outta me when I scrolled it up!  She-it!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:37:45 PM EDT
[#19]
"Got to scrape the shit right off your shoes . . ." - Rolling Stones, Exile on Main Street
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I know this may be a little harsh but I would love to see Bubba and Hillery die a slow and lingering death from gonorrhea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top