[#2]
Why.. You, of course.  *big hug*

TheRedGoat

ps.  Relax, man.   [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:39:58 PM EDT
[#4]
It takes more than a few assclowns on a BB to ruin my day, sorry to disappoint.
That being said- I am amazed at how hyper sensitive this place has gotten.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#6]
All the hot air!!  Maybe some of the info to.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:43:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Everybody now......Kumbaya blah blah, Kumbaya....
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#8]
The warm fuzzy feeling I get from being in a touchy feely environment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:46:08 PM EDT
[#9]

I love the smell of burnt troll... in the morning.

[pyro][:K]

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Fact that I might actually get some work done if it wasnt for this [s]distraction[/s] I mean enlighting info...

BTW .. I LOVE YOU GUYS...

edited to add: **********

well...  not really just felt fuzy for a sec [:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Because I grow a little wiser every day, having been here....  having been exposed to the hearts and minds of such a diversely educated group of enthusiasts.....
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you want to know what I love about AR15.com? Do you, do you really? I love the diversity.

Where else can a person find common ground with total strangers about more important things than politics, recipes, and other crap found on BB's on the net? We all are enamored with firearms in general and the AR specifically. In addition to this common ground, we are united in the concern for our weakening RKBA, and we rejoice in defeats of the Antis.

But most important, occaisionally something happens that brings together these strangers and we find that we have a larger family than we expected. Members, paid or not, come together to offer prayers, financial support, moral support and even offer of themselves to help a fellow memebr, paid or not, get themselves or family through hard times. I have noticed offers to set up a legal defense fund for one member. There have been several job searches helped by contacts here. We have all benefited from the vast amounts of knowledge on this board, firearms related and not. And I have developed several new friendships that I hope to further at the BRC. Best of all, this is the best place on the net to just hang out during slow times at work.

I hope that you can see some of the incredible things going on here and will see yourself clear to do whatever is needed to personally keep these very important elements alive here at AR15.com
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Goatboy will lock this topic and tell you spammers off if you don't stop!![;)]

Ohh yeah.  I enjoy the wealth of knowledge here lately to help me buy a good string trimmer for my lawn.  

Most other stuff is just trivially stuff to enhance firearm related hobbies and B.S. sessions.

I LUV EWE GUYS!! only because I want your Bud Light.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Egads.... it's a GDMF group hug.

I like AR15.com because I can type the 'F' word into the message thingey and it prints out on the screen. Then thousands of weak-minded people come to be impressed, but are ultimately offended and chased away by reading my verbal antics; thus, preserving the quality of membership base and keeping the numbers of easily offended people at an absolute minimum.

No really, I like AR15.com because of the collective knowledge, the diversity, the humor, the eccentricity, and the people!!

Now piss off dissapator vaseline boy. I got vaseline for your mother.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I just wanted to get my .02 cents in before this gets locked.

I love AR15.com because I have met alot of great people thru this board.  People how thing like I do and love black rifles like I do.  This site has great info concerning firearms and other topics.  

Where else can I get advice on how to fix my AR15, SKS, AK47, and my rosebushes???

Sgtar15

PS And if I left Steyr_Aug wouldn't have anyone to hate[:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#16]
I second wiggy762's post....  But I also love it because it is a leading contender for the (sometimes) slowest site on the net... ( but I wait, and wait, and wait, and wait..with extreme patience...now that's Love !!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#17]
I cherish the intimate, honest, spontaneous postings here.
The instant cameraderie and amazing intelligence shown by our many members.
The ability to read through the bullsh*t and get to the heart of matters.
I feel like I have a HUGE extended family here, through which a lot of insightful info, and occasionally a deserved kick in the ass, is offered.
You are all my brothers and sisters, and I am delighted to have found you.
Some are brighter than others, but all are writing from their hearts.
One could not ask for more.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#18]
To see yet another topic started by Blaze of Glory!(G)
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:42:01 PM EDT
[#19]
My sig line says it all.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I love this site because I can come here when my wife wants to watch Friends or Trading Spaces. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:56:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope that you are not implying that I am too sensitive Beekeeper1, it is just this new medication they have me on. [8)] No, really, I do love this place and I guess I was trying to show this to some of our newer grumpier guests.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Also, I would love to meet the following people:

[b]TheBeekeeper1

Steyr_Aug(to see if he is the real mall ninja)

AntiUSSA

DonR (preferable naked)[;)]

ErictheHun

GoatBoy

Ed Sr.

[/b]and many, many others.  Just too shake their hand once would be enough.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#26]
I hate this place. I'm anti gun. The only reason I stay is cause my browser is broken and this is the only site that comes up. [;D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 5:50:39 PM EDT
[#27]
becouse i have nothing better to do
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Assclown 556. Its you baby!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Grimshaw- what do you say you and I throw rotten tomotoes at that little pussy Ben Dover at the BRC?  
 Then, you can show him the assclown mating ritual, as you have observed it in the swamps of FL.  Ben, keep up the good work with that vaseline, and don't be shy about living up to your gay ass name.  Seriously, you PAID THEM $60 for a stupid ass name like that---dude, no wonder you're so crabby.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Whew!  Tough Crowd!!

Let's see, how about...

The free exchange of ideas among people with mutual respect for each other?

No, don't buy that?

How about the opportunity to have my vocabulary (that's vo cab u lar y) improved by observing the witty combination of here-to-for unrelated words.

Nope, don't believe that either?

How about sitting back and watching all the sh** slinging.  It's more fun that TV!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Because...it`s the most POLITICALLY CORRECT board on the internet today......and GOD forbid if I ever am NOT politically correct at this time of my life.............well....maybe anyways...............[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#32]
BESIDES.........Lordtrader wants my body........I can tell...........[sex]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Grimshaw- what do you say you and I throw rotten tomotoes at that little pussy Ben Dover at the BRC?  
 Then, you can show him the assclown mating ritual, as you have observed it in the swamps of FL.  Ben, keep up the good work with that vaseline, and don't be shy about living up to your gay ass name.  Seriously, you PAID THEM $60 for a stupid ass name like that---dude, no wonder you're so crabby.
View Quote

You're so cool masturbator556. I wish I could be as cool as you. You would be an expert in all things gay assed now wouldn't you. A walking encyclopedia of homosexual knowledge aren't you.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/BenDover%2Fdissapator%2Ejpg[/img]

Pay up your $60 little man and then you can have a little bit of a say-so.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#34]
The insight, the experience, the wealth of different personalities and the occasional (often?) shi*t-slinging!  That's why I'm here, man![8P]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow, when I saw thebeekeeper1 respond afer wiggy's post, I thought that he was going to accuse me of being wiggy, if only because wiggy used the term "diversity".  Seem to remember that the beekeeper thought I was another guy because of this word alone.  Wasn't this a thread in itself?

I'm not sure that I love AR15.COM, but I do know that I love AR rifles.  So pretty (again, in a Bauhaus kinda way), quite accurate "off the shelf", so accessorizable (is that a word?), using cheap ammo (if so desired), so utilitarian. . . so American.  

In my (humble) opinion, this site has changed since I first visited the "old" site.  Where once there was an emphasis on the rifle, and the manuals, and the resources, and the "ideal rifle", and the reviews, there is now a place for people to moan, and to attack each other over minor details.  One example, AR related, is the thread concerning storage of clips.  Yes, doesn't take long to realize the difference between clips and magazines, and I think that any topic with the word "clips" is sure to get a rapid response, never mind the time in the U.S., so that someone can correct the poster's terminology.  Yes, it is important to use the proper terms in order to get a proper response, but this "jumping on a guys's a$$" stuff is out of control.
Also, I enjoy the fact that for some, this is a place to establish a sort of Alpha maleness that isn't possible in the workplace or in the family.  The polls indicate that the majority of contributors here are past their prime in terms of establishing a place in our society.  Lots of school dropouts, lots of people who consider themselves to be "underpaid" and "underappreciated".  I don't encounter these sort of people except for interaction on the WWW.  
I like to be exposed to the complaints, and I like to be exposed to the proposed solutions.  

After all, I like to hear from those like Shooter69, who, judging from some of his posts that trace my ever word, seems to have taken a great interest in searching for and repeating everything I have written here.

Diversity, yes, I know beekeeper, this is a "red flag" in your book, but this is still one of the appeals of this site.  Where else would I be able to carry on a discussion about topics that range from civil rights to constitutional amendments to current issues to social problems with people from all stations of the social hierarchy; and still have something as beautifully functional and American as the AR as a foundation?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#36]
ROFL!!!!!!
How "Boulder"!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#37]
After all, I like to hear from those like Shooter69, who, judging from some of his posts that trace my ever word, seems to have taken a great interest in searching for and repeating everything I have written here.
View Quote

IMHO,
Please read this again and use the word every instead of ever.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top