Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/7/2002 12:23:23 PM EDT
Only two locked posts in the first 11 pages of General Discussion? Amazing. Gotta be a record. BTW, I just got through reading BOG's final thread. Does anyone have any suggestions for removing coffee from my keyboard? The Napoleanic comment killed me. I will never be able to look at DonR's posts again without laughing. Truly a classic comeback. Garandman vs. McUzi DonR vs. BOG TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:28:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2002 12:29:37 PM EDT by BenDover]
I missed the end of the era. What's the URL of the final post? or even the posts leading up to?? BTW.. I have been pushing to get one locked this afternoon out of sheer boredom at the office on a blow-off afternoon. No luck as of yet. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:13:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: I missed the end of the era. What's the URL of the final post? or even the posts leading up to?? BTW.. I have been pushing to get one locked this afternoon out of sheer boredom at the office on a blow-off afternoon. No luck as of yet. [:D]
View Quote
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114327 TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:58:04 PM EDT
Thanks!! This is too F'ing hilarious!! Johnny_Reno, I spit coffee all over my monitor on this one:
Originally Posted By Johnny_Reno: SA Jones: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Phoenix Field Office, Special Agent Jones, may I help you? Caller: I still have a machine-gun. SA Jones: mornin' Blaze. BOG: You guys didn't come and break down my door yet. SA Jones: No, sorry about that. We sort of got busy with other stuff. BOG: I have the name of another friend if you want to check me out. SA Jones: Okey-doke. I'll bite. Who is it this time? BOG: DonR. SA Jones: Don R? How do you know him? BOG: Um....he's my friend on AR15.com. We like each other. He is going to send me ammo. Lots of my friends are going to send me ammo. SA Jones: Well, hey...that's nice. Make sure that you thank them all. Put up a nice post for them. BOG: Um...maybe I'll send them a card. SA Jones: Yeah, that would be nice too. Say, I have to go now. Have fun on your board. BOG: Stares at computer screen. Types in "Blaze-of-Glory" Password: "Machine-gun" types in "www.ak47.net" "I have a machine-gun"
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:03:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: Thanks!! This is too F'ing hilarious!! Johnny_Reno, I spit coffee all over my monitor on this one:
Originally Posted By Johnny_Reno: SA Jones: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Phoenix Field Office, Special Agent Jones, may I help you? Caller: I still have a machine-gun. SA Jones: mornin' Blaze. BOG: You guys didn't come and break down my door yet. SA Jones: No, sorry about that. We sort of got busy with other stuff. BOG: I have the name of another friend if you want to check me out. SA Jones: Okey-doke. I'll bite. Who is it this time? BOG: DonR. SA Jones: Don R? How do you know him? BOG: Um....he's my friend on AR15.com. We like each other. He is going to send me ammo. Lots of my friends are going to send me ammo. SA Jones: Well, hey...that's nice. Make sure that you thank them all. Put up a nice post for them. BOG: Um...maybe I'll send them a card. SA Jones: Yeah, that would be nice too. Say, I have to go now. Have fun on your board. BOG: Stares at computer screen. Types in "Blaze-of-Glory" Password: "Machine-gun" types in "www.ak47.net" "I have a machine-gun"
View Quote
View Quote
No kidding. That entire thread needs to be placed into a Thread Hall of Fame. Truly a classic. TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:18:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BenDover: I missed the end of the era. What's the URL of the final post? or even the posts leading up to?? BTW.. I have been pushing to get one locked this afternoon out of sheer boredom at the office on a blow-off afternoon. No luck as of yet. [:D]
View Quote
You want it locked? Then BenDover and shove this white pine up your arse! No, I meant to say was "What a lovely outlook you have on life and this site in general".
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:23:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ARgon:
View Quote
You want it locked? Then BenDover and shove this white pine up your arse! No, I meant to say was "What a lovely outlook you have on life and this site in general".
View Quote
I prefer steel bristled brushes. BTW... I LOVE this site! And life? Well... life just couldn't be better. Can't a guy just have some fun during a boring afternoon at the office while everyone else is gone to training and I stupidly agreed to come in and make sure the servers don't get up and walk away on their own???
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:31:56 PM EDT
BenDover, I'm enjoying it! All in good fun. Hell, I've been told to shove some pretty interesting things up there my self!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:37:39 PM EDT
Argon and Bendover.... "Good For You!" [:D] TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:39:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheRedGoat:
Originally Posted By BenDover: Thanks!! This is too F'ing hilarious!! Johnny_Reno, I spit coffee all over my monitor on this one:
View Quote
View Quote
No kidding. That entire thread needs to be placed into a Thread Hall of Fame. Truly a classic. TheRedGoat
View Quote
I'm happy that I could be of service.
Top Top