Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 12:23:23 PM EDT
Only two locked posts in the first 11 pages of General Discussion?  Amazing.  Gotta be a record.

BTW, I just got through reading BOG's final thread.  Does anyone have any suggestions for removing coffee from my keyboard?

The Napoleanic comment killed me.  I will never be able to look at DonR's posts again without laughing.  Truly a classic comeback.

Garandman vs. McUzi
DonR vs. BOG

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:28:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I missed the end of the era. What's the URL of the final post? or even the posts leading up to??

BTW.. I have been pushing to get one locked this afternoon out of sheer boredom at the office on a blow-off afternoon. No luck as of yet.

[:D]

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I missed the end of the era. What's the URL of the final post? or even the posts leading up to??

BTW.. I have been pushing to get one locked this afternoon out of sheer boredom at the office on a blow-off afternoon. No luck as of yet.

View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114327

TheRedGoat

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 1:58:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!

This is too F'ing hilarious!!

Johnny_Reno, I spit coffee all over my monitor on this one:

Quoted:

SA Jones: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Phoenix Field Office, Special Agent Jones, may I help you?

Caller: I still have a machine-gun.

SA Jones: mornin' Blaze.

BOG: You guys didn't come and break down my door yet.

SA Jones: No, sorry about that. We sort of got busy with other stuff.

BOG: I have the name of another friend if you want to check me out.

SA Jones: Okey-doke. I'll bite. Who is it this time?

BOG: DonR.

SA Jones: Don R? How do you know him?

BOG: Um....he's my friend on AR15.com. We like each other. He is going to send me ammo. Lots of my friends are going to send me ammo.

SA Jones: Well, hey...that's nice. Make sure that you thank them all. Put up a nice post for them.

BOG: Um...maybe I'll send them a card.

SA Jones: Yeah, that would be nice too. Say, I have to go now.  Have fun on your board.

BOG: Stares at computer screen.  

Types in "Blaze-of-Glory"

Password: "Machine-gun"

types in "www.ak47.net"

"I have a machine-gun"
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks!!

Quoted:

SA Jones: Federal Bureau of Investigation, Phoenix Field Office, Special Agent Jones, may I help you?

BOG: Um....he's my friend on AR15.com. We like each other. He is going to send me ammo. Lots of my friends are going to send me ammo.

SA Jones: Well, hey...that's nice. Make sure that you thank them all. Put up a nice post for them.

SA Jones: Yeah, that would be nice too. Say, I have to go now.  Have fun on your board.

types in "www.ak47.net"

"I have a machine-gun"
View Quote
View Quote

No kidding.  That entire thread needs to be placed into a Thread Hall of Fame.  Truly a classic.

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

You want it locked? Then BenDover and shove this white pine up your arse!

No, I meant to say was  "What a lovely outlook you have on life and this site in general".
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

You want it locked? Then BenDover and shove this white pine up your arse!

No, I meant to say was  "What a lovely outlook you have on life and this site in general".
View Quote

I prefer steel bristled brushes.

BTW... I LOVE this site! And life? Well... life just couldn't be better.

Can't a guy just have some fun during a boring afternoon at the office while everyone else is gone to training and I stupidly agreed to come in and make sure the servers don't get up and walk away on their own???

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:31:56 PM EDT
[#7]
BenDover, I'm enjoying it! All in good fun. Hell, I've been told to shove some pretty interesting things up there my self!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Argon and Bendover....

"Good For You!"  [:D]

TheRedGoat
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 2:39:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks!!

Quoted:

types in "www.ak47.net"

"I have a machine-gun"
View Quote
View Quote

No kidding.  That entire thread needs to be placed into a Thread Hall of Fame.  Truly a classic.

TheRedGoat
View Quote

I'm happy that I could be of service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top