BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2002 10:54:28 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Amen Brother!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't worry about Mt. Olympus. It's us down here in the Goat Cave you should worry about!! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea what he said. I logged in to say that?!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Phucking A... Speak to me my brother! Speak...
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:06:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Amen.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:12:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Here we go again. I guess it is time for my bi annual rant on topics and such. Someone has their panties in a wad over a little course language on a few threads. GET OVER IT! there are bigger problems in life.
As for kids... this ain't Disney.com. THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE UNSUPERVISED!!!!! Ar15.com has enough testosterone floating around to raise the titanic! Why in the name of would you want you kids running loose in here? Ar15.com is a reflection of it's members. Most are big hairy manly men that talk trash and eat meat. If someone doesn't like us SCREW'EM. There are many places on the net they can go.
As for bieng an ambassador of the firearms community, that is the biggest buch of crap i have heard yet. A little reality here guys.. Anti's don't care if your the baby jesus himself. If you want a gun you are a bad man. If they do come here nothing i repeat NOTHING they see here will sway them to our side. I am not saying we should be chest beating neaderthals, but by the same token I WILL NOT put up a front so i don't make a soccer mom cry.

I'm not saying it should be a free for all here but i don't think the occasional Shit,fuck,damn or hell or whatever is a problem. Name calling and trolling are problems and should be dealt with on a individual basis. If i get out of line i know it, and i expect to hear from GB, or someone else up on Mt Olympus.

Ok this rant is over for now. I will say this again...... If you don't like a topic then just don't freaking read it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

[size=5]THANK YOU!!![/size=5]

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Some of the greatest men is history could cuss the leaves off an oak tree.

I like cussers, they add color, tension and a degree of realness to a debate. Religious folks sin too, they just sin when no one is looking.

Harry Truman once said " When the Ameners in the back of the church start shouting Amen the loudest, someone better run back home and check the smoke house" my 56 years says he is right on.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here we go again. I guess it is time for my bi annual rant on topics and such. Someone has their panties in a wad over a little course language on a few threads. GET OVER IT! there are bigger problems in life.
As for kids... this ain't Disney.com. THEY SHOULD NOT BE HERE UNSUPERVISED!!!!! Ar15.com has enough testosterone floating around to raise the titanic! Why in the name of would you want you kids running loose in here? Ar15.com is a reflection of it's members. Most are big hairy manly men that talk trash and eat meat. If someone doesn't like us SCREW'EM. There are many places on the net they can go.
As for bieng an ambassador of the firearms community, that is the biggest buch of crap i have heard yet. A little reality here guys.. Anti's don't care if your the baby jesus himself. If you want a gun you are a bad man. If they do come here nothing i repeat NOTHING they see here will sway them to our side. I am not saying we should be chest beating neaderthals, but by the same token I WILL NOT put up a front so i don't make a soccer mom cry.

I'm not saying it should be a free for all here but i don't think the occasional Shit,fuck,damn or hell or whatever is a problem. Name calling and trolling are problems and should be dealt with on a individual basis. If i get out of line i know it, and i expect to hear from GB, or someone else up on Mt Olympus.

Ok this rant is over for now. I will say this again...... If you don't like a topic then just don't freaking read it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

HELL YA!

Tell it like it is bro. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Preach it man, preach it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#14]
And all the people said..... [red][size=4][i][b]"AMEN" !!![/red][/size=4][/i][/b]............

I could not agree with you more Brother Beer....er...ummmm, Brother Slayer........well uhhhhhh, just preach on brother!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Get 'em Slayer...
[beer]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Now this kind of abusive rhetoric will just not be tolerated Beer_Slayer.

[whacko]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#17]
uhhhhhhh you forgot knuckle draggin........[beer]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 5:01:05 PM EDT
[#19]
How much testosterone would it take to float the Titanic?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:06:52 PM EDT
[#21]
[img]http://www.enter.net/~sinister/scarface/007_AL_PACINO.gif[/img]

Personally, I spent 6 years in the Nav, and to this day during normal conversation I still use the word 'fuck' as a comma.

If swearing offends people here, why don't they just go over to the FAL Files or something (but don't ever order a shirt from those assholes - they'll Botach you - hard).

And while they're at it, why don't they take a few of the religious weirdos with them and drop them off over at Glock Talk?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#22]
[:O] [gasp]

YOU SAID THE F WORD!! ANTI IS GONNA REALLY BE PISSED NOW!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top