Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 1:39:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Of all the things you have done in your life so far, what are you most proud of??  What have you accomplished? What is the one thing you really want people to say or remember you by when you die?

I choose my family.  I believe I am a good husband and a decent father.  This is what I truly have accomplished and will be remembered by.

Sgtar15

PS That and the one time I placed a 5 shot group all touching at 100yards.[sniper]
View Quote

Being married to my husband. If it weren't for him, we would not have this adorable baby girl
we created. (Refer to mattja's post of Baby Lauren)
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:18:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hole-in-one, Birchwood CC, Nashville, NC - Hole #2, 147 yards, 7 iron - June 3, 1990

I could die tonight knowing I had a good time.
View Quote

This is a much bigger deal than bagging twins IMHO.
View Quote

Depends, I always said golf is for people who don't have sex anymore. :P

When I was a senior in High School I spent 4 months teaching a handicapped kid how to eat with a fork....that was a big deal to me.

Sgtar15
View Quote

Use the forks, Luke, use the forks! The forks will always be with you.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Depends, I always said golf is for people who don't have sex anymore. :P
View Quote

So how's your game and what's your handicap?
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So how's your game and what's your handicap?
View Quote

Sorry, I've never as much as touched a golf club in my life.
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why do so many people put their kids or their wife down as their biggest accomplishment ?

My biggest accomplishment in life is figuring out what I wanted to do career wise and going for it.

I don't have kids, but someday I will and I don't think that having kidds will ever be the biggest accomplishment of my life.
View Quote

Wait till you have kids - I sure think my daughter is one of my biggest accomplishments
Link Posted: 5/8/2002 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sorry, I've never as much as touched a golf club in my life.
View Quote

You might enjoy it..."a good walk spoiled" as they say.  And don't believe the thoughts you have about affecting your sex life.  Different strokes for different folks...every stroke counts - golf and sex.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top