Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/3/2002 3:09:53 PM EDT
Dude, check your e-mail or IM. I lost your number. Its about tomorrow. Hopefully you get this before you come by to pick me up. Cause I won't be here. Have an emergency and I won't make it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:28:48 PM EDT
AH damn !!! I read this then I realized I wasnt REDGOAT... Do I have to be debriefed? also just to give a "btt"....[:)]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:31:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2002 6:32:15 PM EDT by drjeffallen]
Lordtrader, I just left a message on his home answering machine. I ask him to call me back when he gets the message. If you want to call me at: (940)323-9772 I can give you his phone number. Jeff (TheRedGoats Brother) Allen
Originally Posted By lordtrader: Dude, check your e-mail or IM. I lost your number. Its about tomorrow. Hopefully you get this before you come by to pick me up. Cause I won't be here. Have an emergency and I won't make it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 7:05:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: Dude, check your e-mail or IM. I lost your number. Its about tomorrow. Hopefully you get this before you come by to pick me up. Cause I won't be here. Have an emergency and I won't make it.
View Quote
I got your message. Very sorry to hear. Deepest sympathies, and I hope things are okay. ballen@ev1.net <-- Home email Brian
Top Top