Link Posted: 5/3/2002 3:46:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:34:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 4:44:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 5:51:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Name the movie and we here have seen it.
Every Wed. we close for lunch and a movie.
We always go to PF CHANGS for lunch and then the 1pm movie.
I could care less what business i lose because some day there is a hole in the ground with my name on it, and i am going to have some fun along the way.
BTW we shoot at FT.DIX on Wed. night.
Get used to my schedule and you can always catch me on the other days.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 6:21:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Eric:

Good for you that you take some time out of your busy schedule!  You work hard and deserve it.  It's also nice to see a company showing some appreciation for their staff.  From my experiences with you, they deserve it.

Everyone should know that despite the Wednesdays off (or maybe even [i]because[/i] of it), Ammoman has been consistently the fastest service that I have ever experienced from a mail order company.

Last Sunday at about 5:00 p.m. I placed an online order at [url]www.Ammoman.com[/url].  At 9:00 a.m. Monday morning I was already researching my next future order, and noticed that some of the ammo that I had ordered was now listed as "out of stock."  I decided to give Eric a call and let him know he could substitute a similarly priced but different brand (9mm 115 grain FMJ).  I didn't want him to send out the rest of the order and have to pay shipping to send out the 9mm ammo.

Turns out Eric answered the phone (good to finally talk with you!) and, upon checking, learned that they had already processed my order had the ammo I ordered.  I must have gotten some of the last of this brand of 9mm, and they also had already updated the website with the "out of stock" information.

Yesterday I received the ammo.  I consistently receive ammo a day or so [i]sooner[/i] than I expect it.  In fact, one of my favorite Ammoman memories is the case of Federal .45 ACP 230 grain FMJ that showed up at my house around noon on 9/11/01.  IIRC I had ordered that ammo Friday and received it that Tuesday.  Trust me when I say that it felt very good to receive that case of .45 ACP on that particular day.  Of course, I would've felt much better if I had ordered a case of M193 as well, but I've made up for that shortage since then.

So, consider this a shameless plug and show of appreciation for Eric and his crew!  Thank you!  [^]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top