Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/2/2002 6:54:51 PM EDT
Greeting everyone. It's been a while since I last posted, like about 5 months. I had to move to New York because of my job and was away for some training for a while too. I hope that this palce is still as entertaining as it was back in December before I left. Hopefully some of you will be able to help me out with finding the answers to the laws of this wonderful place and what I will eventually be able to bring up with me from Florida in the way of my toys. They are currently be safely stored at my dad's house until I figure out what I can have up here.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:03:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:13:29 PM EDT
I am sorry to say it is the city, Brooklyn for now. Once the wife and daughter get up here we will start looking around for a place of our own. I/we will be staying with the in-laws for the interim. I already realized that there was no way on God's green earth I am going to get anything into the city, especially my collection of stuff. But hopefully I will be able to find a place outside the city convenient to commuting that is more friendly towards my hobby/habit.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:28:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:33:35 PM EDT
Thanks. If you don't mind I'll e-mail you and run a few of my toys by ya and see what you think. Most of my stuff will probably fit into the "assault" ban catagory.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 7:43:17 PM EDT
I was 5 years in Brooklyn/Manhattan, didn't see a single gun of any type except the government type.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:33:39 PM EDT
Brooklyn is one of the 5 counties that make up the NYC area. No "assault weapons." [url=http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/statelaws/newyork.pdf]New York State Gun Laws (Adobe Acrobat)[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:36:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Aimless: Where in New York? New York City (very bad news) The rest of New York (depends on location- but it ain't Florida)
View Quote
Too bad you still don't live in America.
Top Top