Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/2/2002 12:12:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2002 12:14:26 PM EDT by Uhlek]
In your SHTF Kit? I'm lookin for Ideas to add to mine. Here's mine- [red]Large ALICE pack no frame, w/shoulder straps-[/red] [green]BH EOD Tac-vest-[/green] [blue]6 mags 1 PVS-14 w/headmount 1 Garmin GPS III+ 2 1QT Canteen /w cover[/blue] [green]BH Streamline Load Bearing Pack-[/green] [blue]1 Set 6 color Desert BDU 100 FT 550 cord 1 USGI poncho 1 NATO Softie Sleeping bag [/blue] [green]USGI Buttpack-[/green] [blue]5 days supply MRE 2 1qt Canteens /w cover[/blue] [green]BH Thigh Ride Tactical 4 Mag Pouch BH Thigh Ride Gas Mask Pouch 1 set Woodland BDU /w Boots + Knee/Elbow pads Level 3+ Tactical Body Armor Lg K-Pot M-4gery w/ Reflex II, Streamlight M-6 Tac-Light /w Laser, PVS-14[/green] You???
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:35:19 PM EDT
Did you know that $40 worth of McDonald's gift certificates will fit in an A-2 butt stock? [img]http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/img/ronald_main.jpg[/img] (Sorry, I couldn't help it)[8)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/2/2002 12:45:01 PM EDT by sniped]
Styer M40 [X] I've had Glocks (serveral) Yes I know this is Glock country. But if you havent tried it you'll never know what your missing[:P] PS sorry this is the only thing I pack
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:45:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sniped: Styer M40 [X] I've had Glocks (serveral) Yes I know this is Glock country. But if you havent tried it you'll never know what your missing[:P]
View Quote
i beg your pardon, this is 1911a1 country. troll![;)]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:46:30 PM EDT
WOW you have a lot of stuff. my thoughts. You have to look at survival as a part of human evolution. If it’s just you and the woods you are in the Stone Age. Add a good knife and you jump up into the Iron Age etc so pick one thing! Then add another and another until you get a small pile. If it has batteries in it I would leave it at home. Batteries fail and stuff with batteries in it will more easily break. The first tool is a good understanding of field craft and survival. You can make stone tools but you will want a good hunting knife (not a Rambo knife) I want something I can make a spear with and skin small game and I would then add a knife sharpener. Now you can start adding fluff. A rifle, pistol and 200 rounds for each weapon. Give yourself 3 changes of clothing and a good wool blanket Add a small pack that will stay dry if you fall in a creek. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To YOUR list add 1000.00 cash Lots of batteries. Med kit. Tools You may want a pistol and 200 rnds of ammo. If you add a real 4x4 you can hump more stuff. I would pull anything that makes you look paramilitary. People get shot for there positions so If you want to survive look like a bum. Plan for the worst so you can be disappointed when you don’t get it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:48:08 PM EDT
A big ass knife, a big ass gun, and a really big ass bag of beer. Oh yeah, and a few cigars and a passport.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:51:53 PM EDT
Watch about 20 episodes of MacGyver......you'll know what to do.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 12:56:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Boomholzer: Watch about 20 episodes of MacGyver......you'll know what to do.
View Quote
thee's a grain of truth to that. think, adapt, your most important tool is in your head.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 1:05:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lurker: thee's a grain of truth to that. think, adapt, your most important tool is in your head.
View Quote
or in your pantz. Depends on what situation your in.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 1:43:10 PM EDT
Wow, you've got two threads going on this topic. You must really want to know what everyone has. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=113575[/url]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 2:01:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Wadman: Wow, you've got two threads going on this topic. You must really want to know what everyone has. [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=113575[/url]
View Quote
Last time I looked nobody had replied to my other thread. oops.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 2:14:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 1: Did you know that $40 worth of McDonald's gift certificates will fit in an A-2 butt stock? [img]http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/img/ronald_main.jpg[/img] (Sorry, I couldn't help it)[8)]
View Quote
LMFAO!!!! I scrolled and up popped pedo-clown!!! That was great! Needed that laugh! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 3:07:02 PM EDT
I have already posted this but hey,here it is again: [red]** I knew I forget a few things[/red] *I have web gear and inside/on is: 2 mre's waterproof matches extra gas mask filter 2 m16 pouches 1-2 quart canteen milspec flashlight compass local maps 3 M18 smoke grenades (yellow and red) [red]**[/red]1 miltary OD green pistold holster [red]**[/red]Berretta 8000 9mm inside that holster 2 pistol mag pouches 200 rounds of xtra ammo in stripper clips 1 pistol/rifle cleaning kit Camo face paint *on my side i have a gas mask bag which includes: New gas mask with hood,NBC suit xtra gas mask filter and a Chemical/Biological air sampler and a NBC tester. *In my ALICE pack I have: [red]**[/red]First aid kit [red]**[/red]minor surgery kit [red]**[/red]25 Morphine tablets [red]**[/red]50 Codeine tablets [red]**[/red]H20 purification tabs more SS109 ammo More MRE's small stove and firestater 1 gallon of H20 poncho small HAM scanner with most miltary and police frequencies cleaning sovent and CLP trip flares 75' of waterproof fuse 3Lbs. of black powder pistol ammo copy of my current US passport I also have a complete woodland BDU with Kevlar helmet and PASGT body armor both in woodland camo I know im forgetting more but i will list later when i take a look in my gear
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 5:22:16 PM EDT
FUDGE, SILLY! [img]http://www.house.gov/frank/bfissue.jpg[/img] Barney Frank
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 9:50:15 PM EDT
the biggest damn roll of toilet paper i can find!
Top Top